Things about your fellow NTers that you've always wondered

Yea right. Believe me I want to believe it but it doesn't add up.

People been trying to dig up personal info on DC for years.

One day on a whim he post his WORK email, complete with pretty much a full government name and employer in one of the most active threads on the board, full of people with nothing but free time, who as you can see IMMEDIATELY get to digging.

It just doesn't make any sense at all. He doesn't even ask that people contact him if they're willing to volunteer (anybody with sense would have asked to be PMed), he just drops an email address at the end.

Y'all got double played UOENO it.
but if you do the math...the stuff the chick writes about is identical to the stuff he writes about.

But DC doesn't write about anything, he just regurgitates contrarian opinions about everything. You could pick any journalist in the country and I'm sure there would be overlap.

Ummm yeah, I'm calling ducktales on that...
laugh.gif

I mean come one, y'all can't be that credulous?

Aside from Meth, DC is one of the more secretive personalities on here. Y'all think he would "slip-up" like that?

Dude is trolling to the MAXXXX!!!

laugh.gif

thats the beauty of it...

chick is from dc, has all american aspirations...discusses controversial subjects...likes to get into her stories.

I say dc has been using NT as a muse to overcome writers block, she comes on here pretending to be a dude gets into debates and uses that inspiration to write her articles.

Ummm yeah, I'm calling ducktales on that...:lol:

Aside from Meth, DC is one of the more secretive personalities on here. Y'all think he would "slip-up" like that?

:lol:

View media item 641845
thats the beauty of it...

chick is from dc, has all american aspirations...discusses controversial subjects...likes to get into her stories.

I say dc has been using NT as a muse to overcome writers block, she comes on here pretending to be a dude gets into debates and uses that inspiration to write her articles.

View media item 641847

Occam's razor, my friend. Get familiar with it.

:rofl: my mind would be screwed til next December if it turned out DC was a girl.

That would in itself shed light on why he refuses to answer when I ask "DC you got a girl?"

Btw

DC you got a girl?

Nah, DCAllAmerican is far too cheap to be a female. Everything you own/spend money on is excessive and foolish to him.

You bought a car? Why didn't you buy a bicycle instead?
You bought a bicycle? Why didn't you buy running shoes and walk instead?
You bought $100 running shoes? Why didn't you hunt wild animals and make shoes out of their hides instead?

You will never win against him when it comes to frugality. Most women who spend as much time on the internet as he does probably go online shopping a lot and wouldn't have such ideas

Last edited:

If DCAllamerican is a female, shes the greatest troll of all time.

delece-smith-barrow.jpg

http://www.linkedin.com/in/delecesmithbarrow

I mean if you are, that's cool. But that's who email this is.

:wow:

Ummm yeah, I'm calling ducktales on that...:lol:

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom