Things about your fellow NTers that you've always wondered

dcallamerican is a woman reporter for usa today...outed herself so sloppily
Say what?
she asked for help with something and left her email address....someone searched linkedin ad she was some dc based reporter...
ohwell.gif

Say what?
she asked for help with something and left her email address....someone searched linkedin ad she was some dc based reporter...
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

what? liessssss
this was a couple of months back...her posts have been sporadic since then.

I think it was near the last time TAN got shut down.

Say what?
she asked for help with something and left her email address....someone searched linkedin ad she was some dc based reporter...:\

A few things that would cause NT to implode:

1. Meth revealing his identity.

2. Ninjahood revealing that he has been trolling us for over a decade, because in reality, he is a homeowner, possesses a Ph.D in African American studies from an Ivy League institution, and loves Japanese cars, etc.

and...

3. DCAllAmerican-- NTs favorite, reformed chauvinist, and chapter president of the "No Women Allowed" club--actually turning out to be woman.

So for the sake of the NT universe, and for the sake of the future, I hope you're lying. I desperately hope you're lying, because if not, may methgod help us all.

Say what?
ohwell.gif

A few things that would cause NT to implode:

1. Meth revealing his identity.

2. Ninjahood revealing that he has been trolling us for over a decade, because in reality, he is a homeowner, possesses a Ph.D in African American studies from an Ivy League institution, and loves Japanese cars, etc.

and...

3. DCAllAmerican-- NTs favorite, reformed chauvinist, and chapter president of the "No Women Allowed" club--actually turning out to be woman.

So for the sake of the NT universe, and for the sake of the future, I hope you're lying. I desperately hope you're lying, because if not, may methgod help us all.

i think she made a thread and then it backfired...

DCAA is a girl, tho.

I don't remember what thread it was but she admitted it and it was because she put her email adress out and someone linked it to a girl.

Wild.

Yea Ima need someone other than "I appreciate the naked male form in action" bilbosbaggins to confirm. :nerd:

Last edited:
Did Henzo send the goons for Shabooya a.k.a Joey Park? Have not heard a peep from dude since the ipad incident

Wait, WHHAAATTTT????? My mind just imploded about the DCAA thing.

Yea Ima need someone other than "I appreciate the naked male form in action" bilbosbaggins to confirm.
nerd.gif
she's a 'writer' so she could definitely pull the whole thing off.
I am experienced in leading the editorial direction for online and print media, writing and editing for print and online publications, and working with online content management systems for editorial purposes.

My reporting has allowed me to dive into the allure of graduation parties at the strip club, racially-charged Supreme Court cases, multi-family kidney transplants and many more topics. In September 2012, I was a featured guest on The Karamu Show, a Philadelphia radio station airing on 900 AM WURD.

My mind is straight ****** right now. I don't even know how to wrap my head around that... :lol:

Yea right. Believe me I want to believe it but it doesn't add up.

People been trying to dig up personal info on DC for years.

One day on a whim he post his WORK email, complete with pretty much a full government name and employer in one of the most active threads on the board, full of people with nothing but free time, who as you can see IMMEDIATELY get to digging.

It just doesn't make any sense at all. He doesn't even ask that people contact him if they're willing to volunteer (anybody with sense would have asked to be PMed), he just drops an email address at the end.

Y'all got double played UOENO it.

Would have been a historic NT moment if it was true.

Last edited:
Yea right. Believe me I want to believe it but it doesn't add up.

People been trying to dig up personal info on DC for years.

One day on a whim he post his WORK email, complete with pretty much a full government name and employer in one of the most active threads on the board, full of people with nothing but free time, who as you can see IMMEDIATELY get to digging.

It just doesn't make any sense at all. He doesn't even ask that people contact him if they're willing to volunteer (anybody with sense would have asked to be PMed), he just drops an email address at the end.

Y'all got double played UOENO it.
but if you do the math...the stuff the chick writes about is identical to the stuff he writes about.

Ummm yeah, I'm calling ducktales on that...:lol:

I mean come one, y'all can't be that credulous?

Aside from Meth, DC is one of the more secretive personalities on here. Y'all think he would "slip-up" like that?

Dude is trolling to the MAXXXX!!!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom