Things about your fellow NTers that you've always wondered

Is KoudieFromBrookyln  
smokin.gif
 when he posts??

lololol i think he still posts if you're talking bout that abernja kid.

Nah I think his name was something to do with Indiana or Rilla or something like that. He had dreads and used to be salty about that other rapper from Gary Indiana Freddie Gibbs.

Nah I think his name was something to do with Indiana or Rilla or something like that. He had dreads and used to be salty about that other rapper from Gary Indiana Freddie Gibbs.
roll.gif
My dude Rilla used to bring the lulz. Dudes used to stay calling him out.

He bit another NT'er, see @JesusShuttlesworth34
 for references :lol:

I HATED monstar/Powerballin. I could write something like "I don't like black dress pants" and he'd reply "Tell us how you really feel :smh: " and get all the fake black militant NTers riled up to support his stupid @#$ statements. Only person on the internet who really got me heated, besides Peep Game for making the flat booty thread :lol: . JP

Last edited:
Why they have so many girl problems

Why they talk about rappers so much like whats the amusement

Why most of them hate the dressing better forum

Would most of them pick a fat ugly chick over a skinny chick with a nice face?

Never understood why folks slander #TeamOldheads

"Glad today is Friday, cant wait to turn up"
"You too old to turn up"

"I'm sore from Leg Day at the gym"
"You too old to hit the gym"

"I just got my tattoo finshed on my back"
"Youre 26, you too old to get a tattoo on your back"

does ijapino still cop 4-5 of the releases he likes

speaking of which, whatever happened to him? I haven't seen him post in the JB section in a minute.

What ever happened to popcornplaya? ( the guy with the lil b in a colorful blazer avy)

What happened to Fresh Like Knick (I think that's what his s/n was. I just remember his avy which was a dude sitting in a car with a four finger ring)

Where in the world is Crack Lucas?

why don't gifs play smoothly in avatars? they always end up choppy and gltichy everytime I upload one. I always have to ask another nter to make it smoother for me.

why whenever i ask someone to post pics 
nerd.gif
 they never do

why hasn't thadocta came back with a new SN

Last edited:
whatever happened to PedoBear?

i remember he used to always be on twitter talkin about wanting to take down his cousin :lol: :x

idk if that was his SN but it was his twitter SN

Who is the cat that used to have "And I'm a Nike-head, I got chains that excite the Feds" Nas - Halftime lyrics in his sig circa 2003?

:lol: had me readin the sig after every reply

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom