things that gets you mad that other ppl do through Video games?

When you are beating someone on FIFA Ultimate Team then they start trying to injure your players.
Also on FIFA, when people start just passing the ball around near their goalie to run out the time, after you were losing and cut it down to one goal difference.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Quick scoping is the reason I can't ffa on mw2 anymore 5 people running around with interventions with intensity turned all the way up...done dude 360 spun quick scoped me for a final kill the other day when I tried to play mw2 again...thinking about selling it now

360!? You just mad cuz he stylin on you son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd be mad as hell too
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some things that make others mad when I play:

Campin on fools then switchin spots and killin them again, then announcing they have been styled on.
Telling dudes thats why I +$%!@# yo %+#%$ 
Teabagging them when they die

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Quick scoping is the reason I can't ffa on mw2 anymore 5 people running around with interventions with intensity turned all the way up...done dude 360 spun quick scoped me for a final kill the other day when I tried to play mw2 again...thinking about selling it now

360!? You just mad cuz he stylin on you son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd be mad as hell too
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some things that make others mad when I play:

Campin on fools then switchin spots and killin them again, then announcing they have been styled on.
Telling dudes thats why I +$%!@# yo %+#%$ 
Teabagging them when they die

1) Pausing the game then leaving it like that in hopes that I'll quit. (2k specifically)
2) Glitching off the map in Gears of War

1) Pausing the game then leaving it like that in hopes that I'll quit. (2k specifically)
2) Glitching off the map in Gears of War

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

2k11
- guys who try to draw a charge 60 feet from the basket and I somehow get at least one charge called when I'm walking the ball up the court.

thats all I can think of right now.
i do that all the time hahahahaha

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

2k11
- guys who try to draw a charge 60 feet from the basket and I somehow get at least one charge called when I'm walking the ball up the court.

thats all I can think of right now.
i do that all the time hahahahaha

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

laugh.gif
but bro quickscoping actually take some skill to master.  but  how can u not win if 5 ppl running wit intervention wit ffa? just take out a smg n u got the upper hand.
QSing takes very little to no skill. All you need is a good connection and for your cross hairs to be on the enemies upper body to kill them. And if you DO have a good connection you'll be raping face all game toting a sniper like it's an MP5.

Not true.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

laugh.gif
but bro quickscoping actually take some skill to master.  but  how can u not win if 5 ppl running wit intervention wit ffa? just take out a smg n u got the upper hand.
QSing takes very little to no skill. All you need is a good connection and for your cross hairs to be on the enemies upper body to kill them. And if you DO have a good connection you'll be raping face all game toting a sniper like it's an MP5.

Not true.

Lag connection. I understand the gaming world is still imperfect because of this...
But I lost so many unnecessary matches on SSFIV and Black OPS TDM all simply because it got glitchy and either 

a) Had to migrate to a new host every 20 minutes before I shut off my PS3

b) Ended my match with an opponent just before pummeling him/her and then having them rage quit, or benefit by quitting on a poor connection.

It's 
mad.gif
 and 
tired.gif
 at the same time.

Lag connection. I understand the gaming world is still imperfect because of this...
But I lost so many unnecessary matches on SSFIV and Black OPS TDM all simply because it got glitchy and either 

a) Had to migrate to a new host every 20 minutes before I shut off my PS3

b) Ended my match with an opponent just before pummeling him/her and then having them rage quit, or benefit by quitting on a poor connection.

It's 
mad.gif
 and 
tired.gif
 at the same time.

little 12 years old kids cussing and rapping on the mic in Black Op and MW2 . Do they check ID at store anymore ?
indifferent.gif

little 12 years old kids cussing and rapping on the mic in Black Op and MW2 . Do they check ID at store anymore ?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom