things that gets you mad that other ppl do through Video games?

people who quit on fifa. they need to apply the madden 11 rule where no matter when you quit, you lose regardless
pimp.gif

people who quit on fifa. they need to apply the madden 11 rule where no matter when you quit, you lose regardless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

little 12 years old kids cussing and rapping on the mic in Black Op and MW2 . Do they check ID at store anymore ?
indifferent.gif

I worked at GameStop for a year. Parents just don't give a damn and buy their kids whatever they want. (more specifically, back in the Grand Theft Auto days)

Originally Posted by KenJi714

little 12 years old kids cussing and rapping on the mic in Black Op and MW2 . Do they check ID at store anymore ?
indifferent.gif

I worked at GameStop for a year. Parents just don't give a damn and buy their kids whatever they want. (more specifically, back in the Grand Theft Auto days)

I hate when people camp in one spot and never move from that one spot, and when they die, they run back to that same exact spot. 

I hate when they just camp in the houses on cracked. 

I hate when I get killed by someone on last stand. 

I hate when the person I should've killed gets revived. 

All these things make me really mad. 

I hate when people camp in one spot and never move from that one spot, and when they die, they run back to that same exact spot. 

I hate when they just camp in the houses on cracked. 

I hate when I get killed by someone on last stand. 

I hate when the person I should've killed gets revived. 

All these things make me really mad. 

ooooohhhh yaaaa, actually I do have a couple that piss me off:

1)  When people use a noob toob ( requires no skill )
2)  When people have painkillers on

both of these = me cursing them out until they reply
laugh.gif

ooooohhhh yaaaa, actually I do have a couple that piss me off:

1)  When people use a noob toob ( requires no skill )
2)  When people have painkillers on

both of these = me cursing them out until they reply
laugh.gif

Julian Wright wrote:
2LipsLegit wrote:
Joe Billionaire wrote:
Quick scoping is the reason I can't ffa on mw2 anymore 5 people running around with interventions with intensity turned all the way up...done dude 360 spun quick scoped me for a final kill the other day when I tried to play mw2 again...thinking about selling it now

360!? You just mad cuz he stylin on you son 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd be mad as hell too 
roll.gif

roll.gif

I hate:

Mr. 3-29 (and why in the name of all that is holy are you always on my team 
mad.gif
)

Janitors (I get my kill streak going, then these fools come out of nowhere and 'mop up' when I'm on the brink of death 
alien.gif
)

CAMPING @!%% NUGGET TEAMMATES in BFBC2 (the goal of attackers in Bad company is not to sit there and photosynthesize. HELP YOUR DAMN TEAM OUT 
mad.gif
)

Dropshotters (although, thanks to Last Stand (or w/e it's being called now), it's routine to start aiming higher then aim down, and when they start going prone, and you're shooting at their chest, they're practically asking to get headshotted 
laugh.gif
)

Dudes with mics blasting whatever garbage they listen to 
sick.gif

People who play objective game types like its TDM 
eyes.gif

Team killers, spawn campers, noob tubers, etc.

Getting teabagged 
ohwell.gif

host connection always superior 
frown.gif

What I like:

Christmas noobs

Teabagging others

REVENGE!

Owning someone so badly that you get messages ("u r bish poosay"  
roll.gif
)

[Forrest Gump] That's all I have to say, about that [/Forrest Gump]

Julian Wright wrote:
2LipsLegit wrote:
Joe Billionaire wrote:
Quick scoping is the reason I can't ffa on mw2 anymore 5 people running around with interventions with intensity turned all the way up...done dude 360 spun quick scoped me for a final kill the other day when I tried to play mw2 again...thinking about selling it now

360!? You just mad cuz he stylin on you son 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd be mad as hell too 
roll.gif

roll.gif

I hate:

Mr. 3-29 (and why in the name of all that is holy are you always on my team 
mad.gif
)

Janitors (I get my kill streak going, then these fools come out of nowhere and 'mop up' when I'm on the brink of death 
alien.gif
)

CAMPING @!%% NUGGET TEAMMATES in BFBC2 (the goal of attackers in Bad company is not to sit there and photosynthesize. HELP YOUR DAMN TEAM OUT 
mad.gif
)

Dropshotters (although, thanks to Last Stand (or w/e it's being called now), it's routine to start aiming higher then aim down, and when they start going prone, and you're shooting at their chest, they're practically asking to get headshotted 
laugh.gif
)

Dudes with mics blasting whatever garbage they listen to 
sick.gif

People who play objective game types like its TDM 
eyes.gif

Team killers, spawn campers, noob tubers, etc.

Getting teabagged 
ohwell.gif

host connection always superior 
frown.gif

What I like:

Christmas noobs

Teabagging others

REVENGE!

Owning someone so badly that you get messages ("u r bish poosay"  
roll.gif
)

[Forrest Gump] That's all I have to say, about that [/Forrest Gump]

not playing as the on ball defender in 2k or fifa
30t6p3b.gif

makes me want to run up the score

not playing as the on ball defender in 2k or fifa
30t6p3b.gif

makes me want to run up the score

having to have weak guns when first starting the game. So... people that have had countless hours of practice and experience have the best guns?? and the ones that are unfamiliar with it, get the worst of the pick???

having to have weak guns when first starting the game. So... people that have had countless hours of practice and experience have the best guns?? and the ones that are unfamiliar with it, get the worst of the pick???

Back
Top Bottom