Things That Irk You Playing Video Games

when I get irked and cuss at the TV and wifey comes into the room with the Mutumbo finger wag and :smh:

makes me feel embarassed and childish which only irks me more

1.Getting in a squad on BF3 and all of them are snipers.

2.You're on your way to a nice killstreak, but some guy that's 2-20 kills you with a stealth bomber.

3.Any time limit mission on the GTA series.

4.People with no strategy on sports games.

FIFA 12: Kids who pick Madrid or Barce and skill move from their goal line into the back of the net.
FIFA 12: Folks who have IF Hulk's who can shoot (and score) from damn near the halfway line.

anything the Madden cheesers do is the most annoying..I stopped playing online because I couldn't find a decent game :smh:

no-huddle every single play and rocket catch :x

2k:
-people that let computer play defense
-people quitting in quick match team up games
-cheesers

Gears:
-people with no spines that sit back with their tails between their legs all match
-that one dude on your team that keeps picking up sniper but sucks with it (goes for every power weapon tbh)
-that one dude that does horrible all match on some 2-14 steeze and then decides to quit when youre down to your last 5 lives as a team.

Only 2 games I play really

Last edited:
2k12 my player cpu cheese
lag/fake 4 bar connection in mw3
teammate looking at you cappin flag in mw3

when teammates interfere with you in Team slayer. For some reason whenever im on a roll and just killing guys left and right, some dumb teammate always throws a grenade at me and the person im killing and it never goes off until after they are already dead. So basically friendly fire on Halo

Back in the day in PS1 and PS2 games where they didn't replenish health at save points and you'd save with very little health not know you about to fight a boss and every time you load you just can't win.

Wait through 10 min of ending credits and no easter egg.

Knifing in COD and being certain you knifed first from behind and some how they turn around and knife you and get the kill.

I know what pisses a lot of ppl off in COD is that I know every camping spot and sometimes I get the last kill and they peep me camping in the kill cam. Dudes be extra heated. I'm not even intentionally camping, I know the camping spots to chill for a second while I pour myself another drink or to take a sip, every so often I happen to get the last kill when I put my glass down and have the whole server cussing me out, haha.

when I get irked and cuss at the TV and wifey comes into the room with the Mutumbo finger wag and :smh:
makes me feel embarassed and childish which only irks me more

I literally laughed at this. :lol:

For me, its those freakish humanoid linebackers in Madden, who jumps 15ft in the air to tip passes.

Or DB's who break off their man to cut 30 yards across the field to intercept a pass...when they're looking at their man the entire way.

This barrel made me rage as a child. That music seems to be laughing at you[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

You don't know how frustrated I was as a kid playing this game. I could always get up to this part and that was it.

Then 10 years later, I find out all you have to do is go up & down on the joystick. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Hold on, so as a child you never passed that part? That is funny as hell. I might go back and play song sonic.

You don't know how frustrated I was as a kid playing this game. I could always get up to this part and that was it.

Then 10 years later, I find out all you have to do is go up & down on the joystick. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Hold on, so as a child you never passed that part? That is funny as hell. I might go back and play song sonic.

Man I was the same way... I was heated.

NES. Ninja Gaiden. Eagles.
:smh: You kids have it easy....

so easy...

When my 5 year old lil homie has me play Mario Kart on Wii with him, this dude can't sit still and play the game....he is always putting his feet on me and nudging me sitting shoulder to shoulder on this big *** couch. :lol:

Never. The only time I got pass that part was with Knuckles. I plugged Sonic 3 into the Sonic & Knuckles cartridge.

"So you not gonna let me go under? Fine, I'll just climb my way outta here with Knuckles"

Last edited:
MW3

Dead mans hand
Final stand
No skill multikills (Stealth Bomber)
That damn Recon drone mini helicopter (Empty a whole clip on it and it still is barely smoking)
Support killstreaks in general
Emp spammers (Would have like 4 guys running it and all of them one after another towards the end of the game)
Type 95 and MK14 users thinking they're boss... dude you're funning the two most overpowered guns in the game... sit down.
Dashboarders (Seriously it's just a game and I guess your K/D ratio means the world to you :smh:)
Dual FMG9's :x
Campers

Halo
Armor lock
Sword sprinters
Dudes that try to play like the hidden league dudes (get one or two kills and hides the rest of the match)
Dudes that have mics but won't communicate or do call outs
Picking up power weapons and not being good with them... example... sniper rifle
Dudes camping and crouching around corners with the shotgun or sword
There's more for Halo, but I stopped playing it and moved onto COD... wll be back for 4

Back
Top Bottom