Things that people dont believe youve never done vol. oh really?

I never had a night of drinking that became blacked out. I don't even know how that is possible for some.

I never did any hard chemical drugs.

I drink and smoke, so people think I should have both of those experiences.

.I Never been on a cruise, hopefully that changes next year

.Never ate in my life Vanilla Ice Cream, Mayonnaise, Cool Whip, Miracle Whip, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Cream Cheese, Blue Cheese, Ranch Dressing, Ceaser Dressing and I never will, I just don't like white creamy things, kinda like a phobia. (and that includes drinking White milk plain, I put water in my cereal or eat it dry real talk.

.Never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld.

Never been on an air plane

Never been in a boat
Never went fishing with my dad (feels)

Never been to toys r us closest I've gotten was the parking lot

Never went to ihop

Never got some box

44 years old.

Never been to a concert. No desire at all.

Been to a handful of strip clubs with my buds, but have never tucked-a-buck.

Never got a tattoo, although it has been on my mind for damn near 20 years. I wish I would just get one so I could free up some mental time!

Never smoked weed, but I really want to try it now. As Ive gotten older, my stance on it has changed 180 degrees. But with young kids still at home, I cant bring myself to do it until theyre gone. I will feel like a hypocrite.

Never smoked weed, but I really want to try it now. As Ive gotten older, my stance on it has changed 180 degrees. But with young kids still at home, I cant bring myself to do it until theyre gone. I will feel like a hypocrite.

Out of curiosity, what made you change your stance?

Out of curiosity, what made you change your stance?

I think just looking at weed on my own, instead of what "society" teaches you. I always did what I was told, but as you get older and start looking at the world through your own eyes, you realize a lot of what you have been taught/told is just b.s. And when I started doing that concerning weed, I found out that I do not agree with the pot stereotype that has been forced upon me.

Will never snort anything. I love weed so much and probably will smoke till the day i die, i dont like drinking though

People should try E atleast once in there life with a chick. That **** is amazing, one of the best experience in my life lol

I've never smoked weed.

:frown:

And because I'm a former basketball player with dreads and I listen to a lot of smoker's music...

People throw me the :rolleyes when I tell them.

Will give it a shot in my 30s, doe.

Bruh...

When you smoke a dime of sour and listen to music for the first time...

Ain't no turning back

Never had Popeyes

I'm seriously about to call the cops on you

Back
Top Bottom