Things to do in DC?

Is it better than Super Chicken? I thought that was good lol

I'll be honest, I have never been to Super Chicken. But Ive been to countless Peruvian chicken spots all throughout NoVa over the years and none of them compare to the Chicken Place. So I've pretty much just stopped looking. But I just Yelped Super Chicken and based on the reviews, it could be a contender so I'll try it one of these days.

if people want tacos, not burritos, straight tacos, go to Taqueria Habanero...semi hole in the wall spot at 14th and Quincy NW (get off at Petworth metro and walk west on Quincy about 10 min and your there)...

then head two doors over to Red Derby for some cheap beers...thats my idea of a good day 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Lies! Best Peruvian Chicken is The Chicken Place on Leesburg Pike in Falls Church.

It's the next runner up, for sure. Pollo Rico still in the lead tho.

Idk if super chicken is the same as super pollo but the super pollo I tried isn't even in the same league. Never heard of Sardis.

Y'all messing with pupusas tho? :nerd:

Sardis is in MD, throughout PG and Montgomery counties, one in Manassas...food is great

im seeing a Pollo Rico in Wheaton, looks like ima go there to check it out soon...
I live right by the Wheaton one, it's lit. I love Pollo Rico.

Bruh I always drive past the one in wheaton. The building has a Popeyes/KFC vibe to it.

We stick with Crisp n Juicy further north on georgia.

stachowski deli in Georgetown. It's a tiny little place you would never even notice if you didn't hear about it. Def has that NY deli vibe. Best sandwiches in the city IMO. 

A. Litteri near Union market

Top dog as far as NY style Italian deli

Pollo Rico>

Yo Sub add me to the GROUPME chat. I think you have my digits already.

Looks like I'm going to end up at Bonchon tonight to celebrate my birthday. Simple.

Ledos is Pizza Hut level. Straight trash. I don't know about DC, but the best pizza in NoVa is Johnnys in Kingstowne.

"Ledos is square because we don't cut corners" even the tagline is corny and I'm pretty sure they stole it from Wendy's.

Sequoia in Georgetown is really nice. They have a great outdoor bar on the river. I'd also check out the Spy Museum, Newseum,and Crime and Punishment Museum, all dope but they all seem to get overlooked.

Also ignore these people telling you to visit the AA museum. You need tickets to get in and they're all out now. Check out brunch at Beacon Bar & Grill on Sunday in DC or A-Town in Arlington.

you can get tickets the same day. gotta wait in line on a 1st come 1st serve basis. I can confirm this works thats how I got in for a 2nd time.

I'm from Arlington went to VCU, so Sugar Shack was always the move.

Yeah man it just doesn't compare to the rva location. I've had absolutely 0 urge to visit the Alexandria location again and I only live 20 minutes away.

I couldn't go a week without Sugar Shack when I was in school.
#Automatic. bro. Sugar Shack runs during finals is an absolute.

School of the Arts?

Best seafood spot around?
nerd.gif

I went to the Crab Boss out in Brandywine this past Saturday, it was aightttt
Crab boss aighttt? Man you trippin lol . I had to unfollow him from IG that's how often I would pull up when he was in Capitol Heights or Landover .

I need to check out the Wharf..I've been wanting to try the crab out here.

Just looked that up, didn't even know there was a florida seafood spot like that was around. In for the fried spiny lobster tails. Favorite seafood spot out here is hot and juicy or any other spot with that viet/louisiana style seafood. Local crab spots out here are ironically trash. Dudes really think you can just steam some **** then sprinkle old bay all over. Good oyster spots like Hank's or Rappahanock oyster co if you're into that.

Last edited:
Best seafood spot around? :nerd:

I went to the Crab Boss out in Brandywine this past Saturday, it was aightttt

Hot and Juicy on connecticut Ave. close to the zoo has some pretty good crawfish, prob check that out
this week possibly.

Its not even crawfish season. Folks up here don't know crawfish. I gotta see you cook my crawfish before I eat it. I noticed one spot cooking dead crawfish and didnt even purge them.

Back
Top Bottom