Things to do in Houston, Texas vol are you all still tippin?

A
You might as well just find a stream link.

Or if you paying for the PPV, split cost with your boys and buy food and drink cheap from HEB.

Yeah ridin dolo tonight tho.. I'm here over the weekend for work.. Little Woodrow's live right now

Will be in the city next Thursday. I'll have some time to kill while one of my homegirls is at work. Thing is I get there hella early :lol:

Any of you all trying to link up for day drinking/happy hour/yamb acquisitions? :nerd:

You'll be fine with Washington ave there's a lot of bars there yall can hop around just be dressed nicely they're pretty strict on dress code there. There's a lot of bars with a lot of craft beers on tap, but the environment and scene is not appealing.

HAW 2 is also on Memorial Weekend this year, They will be out. and ******* from all over the country will be in the city. Better make some good plans, ***** gonna be hectic.

HAW 2 is also on Memorial Weekend this year, They will be out. and ******* from all over the country will be in the city. Better make some good plans, ***** gonna be hectic.

Haw 2?

From experience the city (Houston) dont really rock with Drake heavy, its the SW Side suburbs Mo City, Alief, Stafford and Sugarland. Cats from the nickle, tre, park and 44 could careless.

Im from the 44 and no one even knew the first one was going on.

Drake is a Southwest rapper and we all know how divided the rap scene is in the H.

Last edited:
This is my first time hearing about HAW2....

Apparently its not my homeboys :lol:...

Will be in that thang..

oh and

Onyx >>> V Live.

What yall know about Prime Time "Sports Bar"?

Last edited:
This is my first time hearing about HAW2....

Apparently its not my homeboys
laugh.gif

Will be in that thang..

oh and

Onyx >>> V Live.

What yall know about Prime Time "Sports Bar"?
Sonnnnnn the turn up will be real 

Posting for later .. I live in Dallas and used to hit up Houston a few times a year since ex was from there but haven't been in over a year. Going back soon though .. and Mai's is a dope after hour eat spots when you're drunk haha but I'm asian so ..

I haven't been in Houston in a few months, definitely gonna hit it up either this weekend or next.

Stay off of montrose
Go to black chachos
House of pies
Breakfast club

Shrine of the black madonna

Stay off of montrose
Go to black chachos

One of these days in gonna actually go to the black Chachos :lol: every time I do go to Chachos, its always the one near Westhiemer/Fountain view.

Montrose has some good *** restaurants and food in general though.

Back
Top Bottom