Things to do in Houston, Texas vol are you all still tippin?

i grew up in Mo City not the good part tho Ridgemont tx ova here 4 life 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't consider Tomball or Cypress north Houston. They're north and northwest of Houston, but far from the core density of the city. That's like referring to Spring as North Houston, or League City as SE Houston. Might as well live in The Woodlands. They honestly feel like exburbs due to the size of the city.

Edit: grammar was terrible. Also lets get the meetup setup. I'm done for this summer (sometime in June or July)

Last edited:
Southside >> Upper north side.. yall dudes over there are too country and less integrated.   Sugar Land is one of the most diverse cultural suburbs in the world right now.  :nthat:
BTW dont hate on the SW side.. I love my people over there.   I love Alief, grew up there.  God willing, Alief can get back together and thrive.  We just got to organize our resources better.  

And as far as "Little Mexico" goes.. you got to remember 7-8 generations ago this whole state was mexico.

All of this.

Tomball and cyfair are dry as hell.

I wouldn't consider Tomball or Cypress north Houston. They're north and northwest of Houston, but far from the core density of the city. That's like referring to Spring as North Houston, or League City as SE Houston. Might as well live in The Woodlands. They honestly feel like exburbs due to the size of the city.

These are my exact sentiments. I made the mistake of not GPSing a date's address until I was about to hear there. I'm right off 288 and this ******* address said 54 minutes, and ended up being around Jersey Village :lol:. People consider Manvel and for some reason Alvin SE Houston too, and if you do that, may as well throw in Baytown and Webster.

:smokin

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
Barbarellas is another spot to check out (if you're looking for the hipster females :evil: )

fridays and saturdays nights are the best for it.
My boy Chris works the door at barbs, dude is a NT'er also not sure of screen name.
When you tryna get together at Pluckers? Never been there yet

We need to think of a day good for everyone :pimp:
We all gotta wear NT fitteds brb gotta go cop one

Man....I was considering Houston to move to but after the Muhammad Cartoon incident I think I'll pass on Texas altogether.

Real talk, no hate... What is there to do in Dallas??

I've gone twice, but don't really have people out there to show me wassup. I'm far from a frat boy also :lol:

Last edited:

I've gone twice, but don't really have people out there to show me wassup. I'm far from a frat boy also :lol:

where the white woman at :nerd:
i hear dallas got some bad ones out there, is that true

isnt their obesity rate high :nerd:

Last edited:
Moved away boutn3 years ago but i come down for beerfest ...texas showdown... sankofa in galveston for all my nbuf people

Frat boy scene is real... But shops of legacy and stonebriar mall areas are pretty dope...

Austin ranch is like... College dorms for 25 year old professionals

Six flags, baseball games, cowboy games, NBDL and pro soccer team, mavs tix are CHEAP, college ball... So from a sports perspective, much to look at.

I haven't been much to fort worth... But its cowboy world out there... And... Like... Real cowboys... Not the actual football team. :lol:

Healthy black and Latino communities

Back
Top Bottom