Things to do in Houston, Texas vol are you all still tippin?

the staff, the eating area the entry way, the salsa bar, all look grimey as hell.  I can't imagine what's going on behind the counter

if they're comfortable with customers seeing that amount of dirt in the lounge

Last edited:
^ain gon Lie that Tidwell chachos is down right dirty. Dudes go in there after a long night of getting
Grinded on by some thot. The one on westhiemer is much cleaner

A little off topic

I am considering relocating to Houston are the best places to live or if its easier where do you not want to live

North Houston = Cypress/Tomball?? I dont even consider that Houston :lol: North Houston to me is where Slim Thug and Paul Wall stayed, which is where you don't want to be at all.

Smh my dude Paul Wall lying this whole time bout where he from :lol: Jersey Village is nice as hell

it go down on at the block party's 

slabs lined up 

i love HOUSTON 

5fd7fc0f86f7e1b53048d4019949b442d83126c239fbb34407c1df00093202e3.jpg

Is Uber out there strong in Houston?

How far is Dallas from Houston?

uber is around...
dallas is like 250 miles...but...dallas sucks...so...

women are everywhere though bro...you can go just about any where and see some good good...

Last edited:

You tellin me it's safer and more civilized to live in the southwest alief area? It's not. Westhiemer is pretty ghetto Even bellaire china town ain safe. your best bet is to live on the upper north side of Houston. But like anywhere it is not fully safe. Go to the northeast where absolutely Little Mexico has took over :lol:

I was born and raised in Houston, I left in November and now reside in DC. The women in Houston are more diverse than the women here and they are 10x more rachet. Chicks here have and/or looking to get master degrees. Birds in Houston think they are doing it graduating with from Everest.

You tellin me it's safer and more civilized to live in the southwest alief area? It's not. Westhiemer is pretty ghetto Even bellaire china town ain safe. your best bet is to live on the upper north side of Houston. But like anywhere it is not fully safe. Go to the northeast where absolutely Little Mexico has took over
laugh.gif
true i didnt say that part of southwest more like sugarland and mocity i live in  alief right now 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I was born and raised in Houston, I left in November and now reside in DC. The women in Houston are more diverse than the women here and they are 10x more rachet. Chicks here have and/or looking to get master degrees. Birds in Houston think they are doing it graduating with from Everest.

I plan on taking a trip to DC/Maryland sometime just because. Used to live in Owings Mills Maryland but I was too young to remember anything and have never been back.

Soon.

Avant Gardens is live.

**** Dogwood, dude tried to tell me I had to take off my earrings to come in. Matter fact, **** every establishment on Washington Ave.
except Galway Hooker.

ALL OF THIS

i dont mess with washington tbh. I've heard of a lot of those spots being racist with who they allow in

then again i don't care for clubs and places with strict dress codes, so *shrugs* i do wanna hit social junkie on a sunday though :nerd:

boondocks is cool on certain days, mainly Thursdays. Barbarellas is another spot to check out (if you're looking for the hipster females :evil: )

fridays and saturdays nights are the best for it.

Last edited:
been in houston 2 years now...didnt know so many folks from NT lived out chea...got to book mark this thread so i can fall into some of these spots..dude mentioned stanton city bites that place is A1 and prospect park ...a homegirl of mine put me on that place..nice eye candy in that spot

You tellin me it's safer and more civilized to live in the southwest alief area? It's not. Westhiemer is pretty ghetto Even bellaire china town ain safe. your best bet is to live on the upper north side of Houston. But like anywhere it is not fully safe. Go to the northeast where absolutely Little Mexico has took over :lol:
true i didnt say that part of southwest more like sugarland and mocity i live in  alief right now :lol:  :smh:  
Alief is very ratchet. All the folks that left 3rd ward moved to Alief. My pops has a non profit that targets folks the federal government view as living in proverty and when they publish their findings once a year Alief is lit up on their maps and being proverty stricken.

There is no such thing as a safe place to live in the H. You may have safer than others areas. The problem with the H is that there are no zoning laws besides where you can have a liquor store or strip club.

You tellin me it's safer and more civilized to live in the southwest alief area? It's not. Westhiemer is pretty ghetto Even bellaire china town ain safe. your best bet is to live on the upper north side of Houston. But like anywhere it is not fully safe. Go to the northeast where absolutely Little Mexico has took over
laugh.gif
Southside >> Upper north side.. yall dudes over there are too country and less integrated.   Sugar Land is one of the most diverse cultural suburbs in the world right now.  
nthat.gif

BTW dont hate on the SW side.. I love my people over there.   I love Alief, grew up there.  God willing, Alief can get back together and thrive.  We just got to organize our resources better.  

And as far as "Little Mexico" goes.. you got to remember 7-8 generations ago this whole state was mexico.

Last edited:

Southside >> Upper north side.. yall dudes over there are too country and less integrated.   Sugar Land is one of the most diverse cultural suburbs in the world right now.  :nthat:
BTW dont hate on the SW side.. I love my people over there.   I love Alief, grew up there.  God willing, Alief can get back together and thrive.  We just got to organize our resources better.  

And as far as "Little Mexico" goes.. you got to remember 7-8 generations ago this whole state was mexico.

Im sayin EVERY SINGLE side of Houston has a "little mexico" or two. :lol:

It trips me out how the Northside and the Southside act like they just two different cities.

Relatively speaking yall aint THAT far apart. Get on the beltway at Westhimer, maybe 10 minute later you at Greenspoint.

Back
Top Bottom