Things you can't stand/don't like that other people go nuts for.

Twitter. The language of idiots. :smh:

example:
Bang Bang!$^ @PETA #yolo #thatishidontlike #readersdigest #jaggededge
means
Chief Keef just started a twitter war with Silkk the Shocker.

The word "Yambs"

As a single man.....you buy a 3 bedroom house or so, rent out two rooms. With the rent received it will pay for the mortgage itself and you will have roommates to entertain/assist with the day to day stuff of the house. Use that property as an investment property. The money/hustle/business you begin will attract more females than having a 3 bedroom house to yourself.

Watching Sportscenter and one person comes to mind...
RAY LEWIS
Great player but his personality and the fact that he's always referencing God is ridiculous. He acts like God (if they're is one) is preoccupied with Football. Just shut up, he sounds so naive and idiotic.
dude was facing a murder charge...almost blackballed out the league, turned everything around became super bowl mvp, face of the ravens(nfl too)...

i highly doubt silly puttys religous meme's and God hating pie graphs helped pull him thru his hard times...helped him dodge prison..help take him bk on top...

the fact that people who claim not to believe in God care SO MUCH about someones religion is humorous to me...only on NT...i swear it...

bottom line, if your a football fan, then your a ray lewis fan..the two are synonymous...friggin steelers fans respect ray ray and his craft...who cares that he prays alot...dude is a machine..period...

Don't like......harry potter movies (the ones I've seen).

not hating on those that like harry potter though, just an opinion.

Last edited:
dude was facing a murder charge...almost blackballed out the league, turned everything around became super bowl mvp, face of the ravens(nfl too)...

i highly doubt silly puttys religous meme's and God hating pie graphs helped pull him thru his hard times...helped him dodge prison..help take him bk on top...

the fact that people who claim not to believe in God care SO MUCH about someones religion is humorous to me...only on NT...i swear it...

bottom line, if your a football fan, then your a ray lewis fan..the two are synonymous...friggin steelers fans respect ray ray and his craft...who cares that he prays alot...dude is a machine..period...

Sadly that frame of mind is not only found on NT.....you will meet a lot of people out in the real world who feel the same way. If people aren't a part of something, why they choose to spend so much time trying to tear it down is beyond me. Keep it moving.

I'm a football fan, but not a Ray Lewis fan....I've been in the area for a long long time and have watched his entire career. I respect what he has been able to accomplish, but maybe it's because he plays for the Ravens. Ray Lewis the person > Ray Lewis the player. He does a lot for the community too.

I just don't get it....$270....whatever

everytime i heard most dubstep it hurts my ears....like it baffles me that people enjoy this stuff

The "look at me" contest that everyone participates in....i just don't get it...i like privacy too much i guess

my answer: these types of threads.
people are different. we're going to like different things. i know it's just for kicks, but it just annoys me personally when people sit up and talk about things that essentially just make them different from the next person. especially with food or entertainment. my taste buds like it, no one is asking you to "see how everyone loves it." Because honestly we don't even know why, it's just pleasant to our taste buds, ears, etc. just my 2 cents :D

All of this. Things like hating on the next man because you deem their drink to be "fruity" annoy me. People can drink and do whatever they please. I strongly dislike when people categorize and associate certain things with gender or race so certain drinks or cars end up being considered "manlier" than others. If your view of what it means to be a man is associated with material possessions then I don't know what to tell you. To each his own imo, everyone's different and has particular preferences. It's part of what makes each person unique. No need to look down upon others for having different tastes than you.

Last edited:
everytime i heard most dubstep it hurts my ears....like it baffles me that people enjoy this stuff

thisssssssssssssssssss....i hate when im hearing a good electro or progressive mix and then they play that brostep ****...

thank the lucky stars for track lists because if i see him or datsik,  i turn it off

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to say weed as well, people only really use that crap because supposedly it "makes music sound so much better" or because "God put it here on earth for a reason" :stoneface:  

alcohol is trill but I hate when people take those pics straight smiling in the cam with alcohol right next to their face & promoting underage drinking for other high school classmates to see (on Facebook) 

odd future, them kids are garbage & if you honestly respect them then you must either be white or white-washed, nothing is good about them. I don't see what the hype is.. just cause Tyler wore a supreme hat everybody all of sudden everybody needs anything supreme :stoneface:  

those Louis Vuitton coin pouch things that connect to the belt strap, y'all don't have coins in there :lol: 

I used to love instagram but I really when people have a full on conversation on there irrelevant to the pic, "omg I haven't seen you in so long we need to kick it! where do you stay?" or when people leave their phone number on there :lol: 

50 shades of grey :stoneface:  

The word "Yambs"
As a single man.....you buy a 3 bedroom house or so, rent out two rooms. With the rent received it will pay for the mortgage itself and you will have roommates to entertain/assist with the day to day stuff of the house. Use that property as an investment property. The money/hustle/business you begin will attract more females than having a 3 bedroom house to yourself.
this,,, but lets be honest how many single men do it for this reason.... ? also its different owning a home and renting it out and having a place to urself as oppose to having a home and living with ur tenants... most cats are doing it as a means of so called look at me im balling... its like otr truck drivers.... i mean really y own a home etc when 90% of the time ur not even there?

hell u might as well have a jungle gym in the back... i see dudes do this all the time and then complain bout y dudes always trying to kick it at my house... or i met this recent divorcee... bm... etc and a month in she wanna move in... she wants me to meet her kids/family. its kinda like having a bball court in the backyard... u really cant be surprised all the folks in the hood come to ur doorstep wanting to ball.

The word "Yambs"

this,,, but lets be honest how many single men do it for this reason.... ? also its different owning a home and renting it out and having a place to urself as oppose to having a home and living with ur tenants... most cats are doing it as a means of so called look at me im balling... its like otr truck drivers.... i mean really y own a home etc when 90% of the time ur not even there?

hell u might as well have a jungle gym in the back... i see dudes do this all the time and then complain bout y dudes always trying to kick it at my house... or i met this recent divorcee... bm... etc and a month in she wanna move in... she wants me to meet her kids/family. its kinda like having a bball court in the backyard... u really cant be surprised all the folks in the hood come to ur doorstep wanting to ball.
I just got tired of doing the apartment thing and even rentals were just never up to par, always had something about them that I hated but moreso living in such close proximity to others was not the business. I was always getting woken up by other people's parties, coming and goings, stereos in the parking lot, trash end up on your porch/balcony. I got my own place now, I can wake up tomorrow and paint the walls green, nail up all the tv mounts and pictures I want, plus it's in a growing community so the value will go up. I wish I had waited til I saved up 20%, but other than that it's way better than paying rent at an apartment complex or renting somebody else's home. No roommates/tenants for me though.

Last edited:
-Weed/Drugs.
*Being high at all for that matter. I've got better things to spend money on. Being high isn't all that fun.
-Alcohol.
*Only things I really drink is champagne. I'll have a mixed drink (Jack & Coke :pimp:) every ONCE in a while. Being drunk doesn't seem that dope. Most I've been is tipsy, I just don't see the appeal in being so intoxicated you lose control of yourself.
-Sports.
*ANY sport. I firmly believe any die hard sports fan is just a failed player. I played football for 5 years, 3 teams won the championship. Started Fullback/Linebacker EVERY YEAR. They just don't appeal to me as much anymore.
-Science/Math.
*I appreciate them for their contributions, I just don't like any subject where I don't necessarily have an opinion in the answer. English & History > *
-Chipotle.
*Qdoba > Chipotle.
-Celebrity relationship/family shows.
*These shows make it seem like these celebrities are going through real hardships because they're fighting with their brother/sister. Or grown men fighting about two birds that are only with them for the cheese. I'm convinced 85% of male celebrities are lonely insecure simps.
-Anything on Oxygen/WE.
*My girl comes over watching all that ignorant *** ****. :smh:
-Anything geared towards women.
*Marketing towards women is probably the easiest job in the marketing business. "Listen, if your eyelashes aren't 37 inches long, men won't love you and you'll be single forever. Ugly *****."

I think that's it.

Last edited:
I just got tired of doing the apartment thing and even rentals were just never up to par, always had something about them that I hated but moreso living in such close proximity to others was not the business. I was always getting woken up by other people's parties, coming and goings, stereos in the parking lot, trash end up on your porch/balcony. I got my own place now, I can wake up tomorrow and paint the walls green, nail up all the tv mounts and pictures I want, plus it's in a growing community so the value will go up. I wish I had waited til I saved up 20%, but other than that it's way better than paying rent at an apartment complex or renting somebody else's home. No roommates/tenants for me though.
i get that... and i agree.. i guess i mean these cats who single n kids or a pt dad and have some huge 4500 or so square foot 5 bed 2 1/2 bath basement house... who hardly be home. i mean a cool lil avg size 2/3 bed is cool. but the notion of 2/3 car garages full basement with bedrooms and ur out the house 75-80% of the time is just silly and od to me

pl esp... urbanites who feel the need to be "hood" or down and spell what the call ghetto or hood online or in text... Liak diz iz be posin on fecbuk mii latis pixs ohz mii ohnlinez. Then it be some hedge fund child...

i guess its true everyone wanna be black no one wanna be a ninja

Last edited:

Have you not seen the title of the thread? I know everyone loves him and I know what he means to the league. I know everyone respects him. Why are you mad?

He made it thru a murder charge (in a case where his story changed multiple times and his cloths were never found). Aww poor guy. You're right, God helped him. Hes been thru so much. God cares about football y'all and Ray Lewis.

Yambs. I hate the ghetto Ebonics that NT is known for. I understand if you do it as a joke, but I feel people talk like this normally.

Back
Top Bottom