Things you can't stand/don't like that other people go nuts for.

I'm gonna have to say weed as well, people only really use that crap because supposedly it "makes music sound so much better" or because "God put it here on earth for a reason" :stoneface:  
alcohol is trill but I hate when people take those pics straight smiling in the cam with alcohol right next to their face & promoting underage drinking for other high school classmates to see (on Facebook) 
odd future, them kids are garbage & if you honestly respect them then you must either be white or white-washed, nothing is good about them. I don't see what the hype is.. just cause Tyler wore a supreme hat everybody all of sudden everybody needs anything supreme :stoneface:  
those Louis Vuitton coin pouch things that connect to the belt strap, y'all don't have coins in there :lol: 
I used to love instagram but I really when people have a full on conversation on there irrelevant to the pic, "omg I haven't seen you in so long we need to kick it! where do you stay?" or when people leave their phone number on there :lol: 
50 shades of grey :stoneface:  

you. i now hate you because you apparently think you know why people you don't even know smoke weed. it relaxes the hell out of me, if i'm angry and smoke it i actually don't forget about why i'm mad but generally think about why i'm mad and realize i shouldn't be so angry. it makes me think about some wild stuff (and i love thinking about things analytically and stuff), and music does tend to have a greater effect as well as food. but no...that's not it, it's the reason you said. :lol:

i don't hate anyone man just jokes :lol: but i do dislike when people feel like they know why other people do something. just tell us why you don't like it because you really have no clue what goes through other people's heads and how things you may not like affect them

Tyler Perry
Odd future
Panera bread
Reality show birds
Vans
Retros (hype over GR ****) :x
Snapback wearing kids (90s babies)
Tattoos
NFL
Hookah
Mollys
Good music album
Anything hot in the south
Flexxin birds on instagram (u know u ain't working out or running) talmbot "workout flow" FOH!!
sleeveless jean jackets
Apple/iPhone stans
Black video *****
(White) People Magazine
One direction
Verizon
Motorola phones
Those God awful (white folk sperrys with that mesh on the side)
Foam hype

iphones
g shocks
snapbacks
premium designer labels
the whole indie/hipster look when its to the max
Hollister (its not premium but its overdone now)
matching jordan t shirts
car insurance

I'm very underwhelmed with the iPhone and iOS now (first iPhone was a 3GS). Apple just introduces a few new features each year which people go nuts for, while android phones already had most features before hand :smh: . I can't wait for the new Nexus or S3 successor phone and switch to the android OS. Iphones are like the Jordan retros of the mobile industry. Everyone got them now
Basically.

Yambs. I hate the ghetto Ebonics that NT is known for. I understand if you do it as a joke, but I feel people talk like this normally.

LMAO, thats not even NT tho, its misc.

a lot of the ebonics youre talkin about dont originate from NT, the only thing NT can really claim are shoe nicknames (but now Nike is giving shoes official nicknames so its no worries anymore)

sum of you guise are type wads

Drake.
Wayne.
Nicki.
Asap.
2 chains.
Future.
Foam hype.
Fox news.
Politics.
NT loudmouths.
AJ X.
Twitter.
Instagram whoes.
All over print.
Toms.
Chain restaurants.
Cheap beer.
Any battlefield game.
Dropping the n-bomb on COD.
Waffle House.
There's more...

I'm not an a hole, I promise

The whole snap back thing has me confused. Had somebody the other week comment on how nice my hat was and would of been better had it been a snap back and his friends agreed. Weird.

thisssssssssssssssssss....i hate when im hearing a good electro or progressive mix and then they play that brostep ****...

thank the lucky stars for track lists because if i see him or datsik,  i turn it off
FELT 100% like you.... then when i went to edc and heard that **** live on the craziest speakers you don't even understand.

i'll give you 3 tracks that can possibly change your mind.

knife party - internet friends

krewella - one minute (the whole group is awesome, chicks do some nice vocals for it)

knife party - rage valley.

-when people say hahahaha.
like just lol @ keep it moving, no need to add more characters when you dont need to.
-"heterosexual" men that make me the topic of their discussion. worry about yourself.
-people sitting next to me on buses/trains with other empty seats available. The row in front of me has two empty seats and you feel the need to sit next to me? really? :smh:
& the mta. self explanatory.

Yambs. I hate the ghetto Ebonics that NT is known for. I understand if you do it as a joke, but I feel people talk like this normally.
Define normally? Do you yourself speak normally? Or do you strive to speak what you feel is normally?

The human language is 100% "symbolic", which is why in your attempt to demean "yambs" you actually used "NT" which is a symbolism for what the general consensus agrees to accept as "Niketalk". So by ousting "yambs" as "ghetto ebonics" you've given us insight into your self-esteem and personality,

Why do you hate ebonics? Ebonics is a dialect, a vernacular, Southern American English is a vernacular that's used by Southern American scholars.

So if people talk like that "NORMALLY", why do you hate it? Why can't you respect it?

Serious inquiry...deeper internal issue maybe?

Last edited:
FELT 100% like you.... then when i went to edc and heard that **** live on the craziest speakers you don't even understand.
krewella - one minute (the whole group is awesome, chicks do some nice vocals for it)

Not really a fan of dub step, so I gave these a listen. No go.

maybe its different in an atmosphere like edc i dont know never been but its just not my thing. ive heard those knife party tracks arent bad and but bro step just doesnt do it for me.

^ I never really understood why people, young people and people from the subrubs/rural areas love the idea of the hood/being ghetto.  I grew up the slums of southwest philly (da hood).  My parents generation calls it "hells kitchen".  As much as I appreciate how much I learned from growing up in the hood, I'm also grateful that I was able to beat the odds and make it out alive. I hate the fact that it's glorified on such a grand scale by people who have absolutely no idea what they want to be so proud of. There was nothing fun, decent, bangin', swaggeriffic about being from the hood.  As much as it should build tremendous character in a person for living in those kind of environments, it never was a good look and it never will be.  The fact that there is soo many people out there that "want to be about that life" who don't have to be is disturbing a little bit.

^ I never really understood why people, young people and people from the subrubs/rural areas love the idea of the hood/being ghetto.  I grew up the slums of southwest philly (da hood).  My parents generation calls it "hells kitchen".  As much as I appreciate how much I learned from growing up in the hood, I'm also grateful that I was able to beat the odds and make it out alive. I hate the fact that it's glorified on such a grand scale by people who have absolutely no idea what they want to be so proud of. There was nothing fun, decent, bangin', swaggeriffic about being from the hood.  As much as it should build tremendous character in a person for living in those kind of environments, it never was a good look and it never will be.  The fact that there is soo many people out there that "want to be about that life" who don't have to be is disturbing a little bit.

over your head it went noob.... it has nothing to do with the hood

he was talking about ninjahood & his constant use of "da" instead of the

I appreciate the insight though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom