Things you do that you think no one else does.

eek.gif
 Just read thru this whole thread.. Hilarious 
laugh.gif

I do A LOT of these things as well 
laugh.gif

I take posed pics of myself (ayo?)...
I like Drake
I can never remember anything that I'm thinking so I feel like I haven't been thinking at all

I take posed pics of myself (ayo?)...
I like Drake
I can never remember anything that I'm thinking so I feel like I haven't been thinking at all

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

- Guilty of locking the car door like 5-6 times when i get out, all you hear is "honk...honk....honk honk....honk honk honk honk...honk"
- I too am guilty of squeaky clean wiping but i can sometimes average 1 roll in a single sitting 
indifferent.gif

- Sometimes when im alone, i sing different songs, but insert my own words at different sections, which 99.9% of the time those words are very vulgar/disgusting things 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- A lot of times when im walking and i need to get somewhere quick... i imagine in my head that im in some fast and furious s***, driving my car and shiftin gears to make myself walk faster 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Theres more that i chose not to share lol.... 
indifferent.gif
lmao i remember doing that in 4 grade on the play ground i thought it would actually make me go faster and maybe it did 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

- Guilty of locking the car door like 5-6 times when i get out, all you hear is "honk...honk....honk honk....honk honk honk honk...honk"
- I too am guilty of squeaky clean wiping but i can sometimes average 1 roll in a single sitting 
indifferent.gif

- Sometimes when im alone, i sing different songs, but insert my own words at different sections, which 99.9% of the time those words are very vulgar/disgusting things 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- A lot of times when im walking and i need to get somewhere quick... i imagine in my head that im in some fast and furious s***, driving my car and shiftin gears to make myself walk faster 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Theres more that i chose not to share lol.... 
indifferent.gif
lmao i remember doing that in 4 grade on the play ground i thought it would actually make me go faster and maybe it did 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

Galvelocity wrote:

after reading this all i can do is picture you and friend running around in full nerf gun war with like headgear, flashlights, utility belts, walkie talkies, the whole 9
i think i did an awesome job at secret santa lol

hahahahhaha you did an excellent job at secret Santa because that is EXACTLY what we did. We learned quickly not to play in socks on the hardwood though. The first day brought many casualties. 

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

Galvelocity wrote:

after reading this all i can do is picture you and friend running around in full nerf gun war with like headgear, flashlights, utility belts, walkie talkies, the whole 9
i think i did an awesome job at secret santa lol

hahahahhaha you did an excellent job at secret Santa because that is EXACTLY what we did. We learned quickly not to play in socks on the hardwood though. The first day brought many casualties. 

Oh man I've been stuck at the airport for the last 8+hrs and this thread has kept me sane lol.

As for me...
- I talk to myself when alone and if someone catches me I pretend like I'm singing.
- I like it when my fart smells nasty
pimp.gif

- If I see a suspicious person, I imagine what I would do if &@!% went down
- I always use the bathroom at least twice before I get on the subway.
- Whenever I ball up a piece of paper I either throw it like a baseball or shoot the J...3...2...1!! Buckets!!
- When I do cardio I have to finish at :00, so if I run for 35mins it has to be 35:00
- I have to read something when I'm pooping

Oh man I've been stuck at the airport for the last 8+hrs and this thread has kept me sane lol.

As for me...
- I talk to myself when alone and if someone catches me I pretend like I'm singing.
pimp.gif

- Whenever I ball up a piece of paper I either throw it like a baseball or shoot the J...3...2...1!! Buckets!!
- When I do cardio I have to finish at :00, so if I run for 35mins it has to be 35:00

i become emotionally attached to any gift i receive or any item that has ties with anyone i know.

i become emotionally attached to any gift i receive or any item that has ties with anyone i know.

Have any NTers done any research on ASMR? Sometimes I watch videos or just certain things happen that induce this tingling feeling that starts near my head and shoots throughout my whole body. Feelsgoodman.

I watch this video a lot. It relaxes me and also doubles as something that triggers ASMR for me,

Have any NTers done any research on ASMR? Sometimes I watch videos or just certain things happen that induce this tingling feeling that starts near my head and shoots throughout my whole body. Feelsgoodman.

I watch this video a lot. It relaxes me and also doubles as something that triggers ASMR for me,

i imagine what would happen if i punt kicked someone's kid through plane glass when im in public

not cause i get pleasure from hurting kids

but cause i just wonder like what would happen, exactly?

would the dad $*!$+ up?

LMAO i dunno i know thats weird as #$@!.

shoutout to dude on like page one who said he uses q tips deep in his ear until it clears his throat......i do that %#*$ every morning.

i smell my toenails after i cut them off....

also, even though i know this is a regular condition, but  i see sounds as colors in my head.

*shrugs*

i imagine what would happen if i punt kicked someone's kid through plane glass when im in public

not cause i get pleasure from hurting kids

but cause i just wonder like what would happen, exactly?

would the dad $*!$+ up?

LMAO i dunno i know thats weird as #$@!.

shoutout to dude on like page one who said he uses q tips deep in his ear until it clears his throat......i do that %#*$ every morning.

i smell my toenails after i cut them off....

also, even though i know this is a regular condition, but  i see sounds as colors in my head.

*shrugs*

After I see certain movies in the theater, I pretend that the movie is real life and I act like the main character would if I were him.

I talk to myself and my dog in various accents when I’m home alone. Jim Carrey was a huge influence on me when I was younger.
smile.gif

I run to do aimless tasks. Ex. Last night, ran downstairs to let my dog out, pretended I was a Power Ranger or some $++% was chasing me.

Scratch my balls when I get tired.

When I would go to the basement when I was younger, I imagined like four-six monsters just in my grandma’s basement playing cards. So I used to stand around the corner and reach my arm around to turn the lights on.

Sprint up the steps after coming from the basement, I don’t want the monsters to get me.

After I see certain movies in the theater, I pretend that the movie is real life and I act like the main character would if I were him.

I talk to myself and my dog in various accents when I’m home alone. Jim Carrey was a huge influence on me when I was younger.
smile.gif

I run to do aimless tasks. Ex. Last night, ran downstairs to let my dog out, pretended I was a Power Ranger or some $++% was chasing me.

Scratch my balls when I get tired.

When I would go to the basement when I was younger, I imagined like four-six monsters just in my grandma’s basement playing cards. So I used to stand around the corner and reach my arm around to turn the lights on.

Sprint up the steps after coming from the basement, I don’t want the monsters to get me.

Originally Posted by cubanref

As for me...
pimp.gif

me_gusta_face_text_postcard-p239986862933170582zvpco_210.jpg

Originally Posted by cubanref

As for me...
pimp.gif

me_gusta_face_text_postcard-p239986862933170582zvpco_210.jpg

- I set the microwave for one second over a normal time ex: 11, 26, 31, 46, 61 seconds.
- I only chew my food on one side of my mouth per bite and I chew with equal amount bites of food per side. Annoys the crap out of me but I've done it my whole life. Can't stop.
- I also like the smell of strange things like old basements, cement after it rains, sharpies, my dogs paws.
- When I sneeze it's never just once or twice, it's always more than 10x. I can't control it.
- I chew the insides of my cheeks. I hate it SO much but I don't even know I'm doing it most of the time.
- I play with my ears when I'm bored or sleepy. Done it since I was a child.
- I don't walk over the grates on city sidewalks. I have a fear of falling in.
- I hate crust.  I peel of the crust of hamburger buns, hotdog buns, sub sandwiches, bottom of pizza. 
- I don't eat dark green lettuce
- When I pay at meal tab I tip an amount that makes the whole total an exact dollar amount.  It causes me anxiety when I see people do otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom