Things you do that you think no one else does.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

When at work, I'll sometimes imagine I'm in the NBA or NFL and go through pregame intros. Chest bumped a wall today after I hit an imaginary 3 on Kobe.

whenever i go up the stairs at my house, i pretend like i'm giving high fives by slapping the balusters along the rail

When at work, I'll sometimes imagine I'm in the NBA or NFL and go through pregame intros. Chest bumped a wall today after I hit an imaginary 3 on Kobe.

whenever i go up the stairs at my house, i pretend like i'm giving high fives by slapping the balusters along the rail

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

whenever im drinking something i always try to end on 10 gulps

a habit ive always had since i was little..was to rub cloth together. like my shirt, pillow cover, blanket. i do it whenever and wherever
laugh.gif
people who know me always call me out on it

when im home alone i like to yell a lot of random *@!%. whether it be while watching tv or playing xbox..
There's a medical term for what you do...
Spoiler [+]

Symptoms of the disorder include excessive washing or cleaning; repeated checking; extreme hoarding; preoccupation with sexual, violent or religious thoughts; aversion to particular numbers; and nervous rituals, such as opening and closing a door a certain number of times before entering or leaving a room.

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

whenever im drinking something i always try to end on 10 gulps

a habit ive always had since i was little..was to rub cloth together. like my shirt, pillow cover, blanket. i do it whenever and wherever
laugh.gif
people who know me always call me out on it

when im home alone i like to yell a lot of random *@!%. whether it be while watching tv or playing xbox..
There's a medical term for what you do...
Spoiler [+]

Symptoms of the disorder include excessive washing or cleaning; repeated checking; extreme hoarding; preoccupation with sexual, violent or religious thoughts; aversion to particular numbers; and nervous rituals, such as opening and closing a door a certain number of times before entering or leaving a room.

Op kinda weird. Lol @ the fb and sniffing of fingers one seems more like Ocd. But Ima just throw this out there, I take a crap every morning.

Op kinda weird. Lol @ the fb and sniffing of fingers one seems more like Ocd. But Ima just throw this out there, I take a crap every morning.

laugh.gif
 but SWAG 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 but SWAG 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by INS

Everyone tells me i should be on the radio, because they like how my voice sounds.
So when i am driving i just repeat everything the radio host says and have mock interviews
with whomever they have on the show.

I can only pick my nose while driving, it just feels good.

I never fart in front of my girlfriend but i wait until she falls asleep and fart non stop.
tumblr_lngugdIXl01qhy7y7.gif

Whats worse is i record myself sometimes in different radio personalities and then compare each one to which one i feel best represents me. My favorite is the NPR radio host, very proper 

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by INS

Everyone tells me i should be on the radio, because they like how my voice sounds.
So when i am driving i just repeat everything the radio host says and have mock interviews
with whomever they have on the show.

I can only pick my nose while driving, it just feels good.

I never fart in front of my girlfriend but i wait until she falls asleep and fart non stop.
tumblr_lngugdIXl01qhy7y7.gif

Whats worse is i record myself sometimes in different radio personalities and then compare each one to which one i feel best represents me. My favorite is the NPR radio host, very proper 

when i'm high, i feel like i'm in a music video/movie. i remember getting bent and skipping down 5th Ave, listening to "Enter Galactic" by Cudi one time, b.. 
laugh.gif

when i'm high, i feel like i'm in a music video/movie. i remember getting bent and skipping down 5th Ave, listening to "Enter Galactic" by Cudi one time, b.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I always try to take a +!#+ right before I shower, in the morning or at night... I feel pretty uncomfortable taking a +!#+ and not showering before heading out.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day
laugh.gif

Sometimes when I'm alone, I stand on my tip-toes in front of a mirror to imagine how sexy I'd look if I was a bit taller... damn shame I'm only 5'7.

When I cut my nails, they have to be perfectly symmetrical/round... more often than not, I end up cutting my nails too deep and they hurt like a Bia. 

i do all of these except the mirror thing ,im 5'10 .#swag

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I always try to take a +!#+ right before I shower, in the morning or at night... I feel pretty uncomfortable taking a +!#+ and not showering before heading out.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day
laugh.gif

Sometimes when I'm alone, I stand on my tip-toes in front of a mirror to imagine how sexy I'd look if I was a bit taller... damn shame I'm only 5'7.

When I cut my nails, they have to be perfectly symmetrical/round... more often than not, I end up cutting my nails too deep and they hurt like a Bia. 

i do all of these except the mirror thing ,im 5'10 .#swag

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

-Me and my former roommates did a lot of weird @$+$. I'd say at last half of the convos we had were like real life Madlibs/improv
laugh.gif
Basically when one of us entered the room, instead of saying what's up or asking a relevant question, the goal was to just say the most random thing that came to your mind and then they would play along and turn it into a full conversation. It usually involved really random celebrities/athlets/pop culture or commercial references. It's basically like a game where whoever laughs or can't continue the conversation loses. For example,

"(insert random celebrity) called, he wants his (insert unrelated item) back."
"I thought we stopped answering his calls after the whole Christmas party ordeal?"
"When are you gonna let that go? Not everybody's as gung-ho about not wearing white after labor day as you are. I've moved on and you should too."

Sometimes this would go on for several hours.
laugh.gif
Pretty sure nobody else does this. This was my favorite:
Me: "Hey do you know where the pizza slicer is?"

Him(doesn't follow NBA whatsoever): "That's probably a question you should be asking Jose Calderon."

Me: "Do you even know who that is?"
laugh.gif

Him: "No." 

me and my friends do this all the time. makes me really wanna be in a movie with Vince Vaughn or Jonah Hill
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

-Me and my former roommates did a lot of weird @$+$. I'd say at last half of the convos we had were like real life Madlibs/improv
laugh.gif
Basically when one of us entered the room, instead of saying what's up or asking a relevant question, the goal was to just say the most random thing that came to your mind and then they would play along and turn it into a full conversation. It usually involved really random celebrities/athlets/pop culture or commercial references. It's basically like a game where whoever laughs or can't continue the conversation loses. For example,

"(insert random celebrity) called, he wants his (insert unrelated item) back."
"I thought we stopped answering his calls after the whole Christmas party ordeal?"
"When are you gonna let that go? Not everybody's as gung-ho about not wearing white after labor day as you are. I've moved on and you should too."

Sometimes this would go on for several hours.
laugh.gif
Pretty sure nobody else does this. This was my favorite:
Me: "Hey do you know where the pizza slicer is?"

Him(doesn't follow NBA whatsoever): "That's probably a question you should be asking Jose Calderon."

Me: "Do you even know who that is?"
laugh.gif

Him: "No." 

me and my friends do this all the time. makes me really wanna be in a movie with Vince Vaughn or Jonah Hill
laugh.gif

i hold my breath if some is walking towards me real fast, then breath out when they long gone...
....only some females are an exception...
happy.gif

dont know why i do this constantly...

Back
Top Bottom