Things you do that you think no one else does.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I always try to take a +!#+ right before I shower, in the morning or at night... I feel pretty uncomfortable taking a +!#+ and not showering before heading out.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day
laugh.gif
You need to sort out your diet. That's not right.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I always try to take a +!#+ right before I shower, in the morning or at night... I feel pretty uncomfortable taking a +!#+ and not showering before heading out.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day
laugh.gif
You need to sort out your diet. That's not right.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Most people talk to themselves but I've never heard of that before. Like have a full on conversation with yourself and having opposing opinions.
That's wild  
It's super weird, I know haha. But when I'm trying to choose between two things in my head it's easier if I can separate them, sort of. Then I can debate it better. And for some reason when I'm forgetting something if I ask Sandslash my brain comes up with it faster somehow. Like I'm making a grocery list and I'm like what else did I need, what else did I need? He always seems to know better than I do. I think it's like that thing where if you try really hard to remember something, you can't, but as soon as you focus on something else it comes to you out of nowhere. So I can't remember it, but then when I'm focusing on the cognitive process of "listening" to "Sandslash", which is really just searching through my own head, I can remember it easier.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Most people talk to themselves but I've never heard of that before. Like have a full on conversation with yourself and having opposing opinions.
That's wild  
It's super weird, I know haha. But when I'm trying to choose between two things in my head it's easier if I can separate them, sort of. Then I can debate it better. And for some reason when I'm forgetting something if I ask Sandslash my brain comes up with it faster somehow. Like I'm making a grocery list and I'm like what else did I need, what else did I need? He always seems to know better than I do. I think it's like that thing where if you try really hard to remember something, you can't, but as soon as you focus on something else it comes to you out of nowhere. So I can't remember it, but then when I'm focusing on the cognitive process of "listening" to "Sandslash", which is really just searching through my own head, I can remember it easier.

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

when i'm out in public and i have to pass gas, i'll walk over to the person who looks like they're having the best day and do it. then, before they realize what's happened i'll make a face at them, as if they did it, then i'll mutter something under my breath like "disgusting," and walk away. sometimes when i want to involve other people i'll take out my phone as i'm walking away and say something about it really loudly, ie - "this lady at the bank just farted next to me," so that other people can hear. sometimes i'll just shake my head disapprovingly though.

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

when i'm out in public and i have to pass gas, i'll walk over to the person who looks like they're having the best day and do it. then, before they realize what's happened i'll make a face at them, as if they did it, then i'll mutter something under my breath like "disgusting," and walk away. sometimes when i want to involve other people i'll take out my phone as i'm walking away and say something about it really loudly, ie - "this lady at the bank just farted next to me," so that other people can hear. sometimes i'll just shake my head disapprovingly though.

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

for those who check their locks multiple times, 

I do that but with my car I gotta lock and unlock the car with my alarm multiple times just to make sure its locked and I dont even have anything valuable in there

When I'm at home the volume on the TV has to end in a 0 or 5 but if I am somewhere else I could careless what the volume is

I check my horoscope everyday for no reason at all. It has just become a habit

When playing ball, I HAVE to go and more one more three pointer before I leave. If its an off day im stuck on the court for another good 5-10 min 
sick.gif

I strongly feel that picking up a penny when heads up is a good omen (its all in my head) so I pay no attention to the tails up penny but if its a nickel dime or quarter on tails i'll still pick it up but I feel bad about it 
ohwell.gif

When I go to sleep the TV has to be on along with a fan not because im scared of the dark or its hot but I just need them to be on before I can sleep

my DVD/blu ray collection used to be in alphabetical order....

thats all i can think of right now but it made me realize im really weird........

I do that but with my car I gotta lock and unlock the car with my alarm multiple times just to make sure its locked and I dont even have anything valuable in there

When I'm at home the volume on the TV has to end in a 0 or 5 but if I am somewhere else I could careless what the volume is

I check my horoscope everyday for no reason at all. It has just become a habit

When playing ball, I HAVE to go and more one more three pointer before I leave. If its an off day im stuck on the court for another good 5-10 min 
sick.gif

I strongly feel that picking up a penny when heads up is a good omen (its all in my head) so I pay no attention to the tails up penny but if its a nickel dime or quarter on tails i'll still pick it up but I feel bad about it 
ohwell.gif

When I go to sleep the TV has to be on along with a fan not because im scared of the dark or its hot but I just need them to be on before I can sleep

my DVD/blu ray collection used to be in alphabetical order....

thats all i can think of right now but it made me realize im really weird........

- I memorize currensy lyrics like I wrote them myself, I think and sometimes feel me and my girl are the only currensy fans in the world, he's so #$%&* amazing.

-when im on the train, I bop, I mean like REALLY bop like im the only one on the train, especially when its on shuffle and that one song drops and you gotta run it back 4-5 times.

-I cannot take a #$% without bringing my phone in the bathroom, even its dead im bringing the charger.

- I fap when im bored, even If i just finished a vid and I find another good one, im at it again.

- I memorize currensy lyrics like I wrote them myself, I think and sometimes feel me and my girl are the only currensy fans in the world, he's so #$%&* amazing.

-when im on the train, I bop, I mean like REALLY bop like im the only one on the train, especially when its on shuffle and that one song drops and you gotta run it back 4-5 times.

-I cannot take a #$% without bringing my phone in the bathroom, even its dead im bringing the charger.

- I fap when im bored, even If i just finished a vid and I find another good one, im at it again.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

That got me wondering if anybody else wets the q-tips before cleaning their ears?
nerd.gif

I have to wet the qtips before I use them. The idea of a dry qtip and the sound it makes in my ear makes me clench my teeth.

Random times in the day, the last thing I would want to do pops in my head. For example I can be at work talking to my boss and get an urge to punch him in the face, not because hes a bad boss, this mostly happens with bosses and teachers that I like. Its just the last possible thing I wanna do so it pops in my head.

Riding in a car with the window open and my fone in my hand. I get an urge to throw my fone out the window because its the last thing I would want to do. SMH weird as hell.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

That got me wondering if anybody else wets the q-tips before cleaning their ears?
nerd.gif

I have to wet the qtips before I use them. The idea of a dry qtip and the sound it makes in my ear makes me clench my teeth.

Random times in the day, the last thing I would want to do pops in my head. For example I can be at work talking to my boss and get an urge to punch him in the face, not because hes a bad boss, this mostly happens with bosses and teachers that I like. Its just the last possible thing I wanna do so it pops in my head.

Riding in a car with the window open and my fone in my hand. I get an urge to throw my fone out the window because its the last thing I would want to do. SMH weird as hell.

Well this one is really weird, I don't "sleep" I nap. I take 2 naps a day in place of a reg full night sleep.

First one is usually from 7am till 11am and the other is sometime in the late afternoon/early evening. I run on a completely different clock than most people. When people go to bed at night they usually wake up to me still awake....like dude did you ever go to sleep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I floss wayyy too much.
I chew on bottle caps and straws
sick.gif
alien.gif
I think its starting to become a problem cause I keep biting my tongue and cheeks. My mouth is full of sores from biting myself while chewing.
I shower 3 times during the summer, 4 if it's an extra hot day.
I put on my air conditioner during the winter and all year round, my tolerance for heat is non-existent.

Well this one is really weird, I don't "sleep" I nap. I take 2 naps a day in place of a reg full night sleep.

First one is usually from 7am till 11am and the other is sometime in the late afternoon/early evening. I run on a completely different clock than most people. When people go to bed at night they usually wake up to me still awake....like dude did you ever go to sleep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I floss wayyy too much.
I chew on bottle caps and straws
sick.gif
alien.gif
I think its starting to become a problem cause I keep biting my tongue and cheeks. My mouth is full of sores from biting myself while chewing.
I shower 3 times during the summer, 4 if it's an extra hot day.
I put on my air conditioner during the winter and all year round, my tolerance for heat is non-existent.

Originally Posted by theone218

my DVD/blu ray collection everything has to be in alphabetical order....
Checking my car is ridiculous, I hit the lock button like 5 times then another 4 before I go to sleep.

I used to check my phone alarm clock like 6 times before I go to sleep every night but it's stopped since I got a smartphone
embarassed.gif

Idk why but every since I was little I had an obsession with putting everything in order, rather it's alphabetical/ numerical, ascending in size, or the order in which I get them
(i.e. my ps3 games are in order from the date I bought them, unless my brother messed them up
mad.gif
)

^^ Same as dude above, I have to quickly swipe the qtips under the faucet like 2 times before using them, this girl I knew used to lick them before using them
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theone218

my DVD/blu ray collection everything has to be in alphabetical order....
Checking my car is ridiculous, I hit the lock button like 5 times then another 4 before I go to sleep.

I used to check my phone alarm clock like 6 times before I go to sleep every night but it's stopped since I got a smartphone
embarassed.gif

Idk why but every since I was little I had an obsession with putting everything in order, rather it's alphabetical/ numerical, ascending in size, or the order in which I get them
(i.e. my ps3 games are in order from the date I bought them, unless my brother messed them up
mad.gif
)

^^ Same as dude above, I have to quickly swipe the qtips under the faucet like 2 times before using them, this girl I knew used to lick them before using them
sick.gif
sick.gif

i also separate my skittles by color before i eat them.

i like to leave some time on the microwave so i don't have to hear the beep when i get my food. the last digit of the remaining time has to be either a 1 or divisible by 3 (3 seconds, 16 seconds, 9 seconds, etc). ideally, the first digit will also fall into one of those two categories.
yo dude, 16 is not divisible by 3.

i also separate my skittles by color before i eat them.

i like to leave some time on the microwave so i don't have to hear the beep when i get my food. the last digit of the remaining time has to be either a 1 or divisible by 3 (3 seconds, 16 seconds, 9 seconds, etc). ideally, the first digit will also fall into one of those two categories.
yo dude, 16 is not divisible by 3.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

• I talk to myself, like A LOT. I find it easier to gather my thoughts when I say them out loud. A lot of the time I'll address my teddy bear or my  hedgehog just so it feels less weird, but in my head they sort of have their own conversational personalities. Like Sandslash is more of a sounding board, I talk to him when I'm trying to figure out what I need to do today, and ask him if I've forgotten anything. When I'm debating decisions Quenton has very strong opinions and is therefore more useful in that sort of situation. Probably the weirdest thing I do.
    laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love threads like this.

- I have the same shower process every single day that I can't mess up or I have to start all over. Hair, face (including shaving), body. I will straight up shampoo my hair twice if I'm tired and I wash my body before my face.

- I have to smoke my entire cigarette/ whatever like down to the butt no matter what. I always think, what if this is my very last one?

- I check if my car is locked about a million times, too. I have been known to walk back to my car just to see if I locked it, because I get anxious and can't stop thinking about it.

- I ALWAYS wear bball shorts to bed, but I CANNOT wear the same shorts to bed two nights in a row.

O C D
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

moar later...

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

• I talk to myself, like A LOT. I find it easier to gather my thoughts when I say them out loud. A lot of the time I'll address my teddy bear or my  hedgehog just so it feels less weird, but in my head they sort of have their own conversational personalities. Like Sandslash is more of a sounding board, I talk to him when I'm trying to figure out what I need to do today, and ask him if I've forgotten anything. When I'm debating decisions Quenton has very strong opinions and is therefore more useful in that sort of situation. Probably the weirdest thing I do.
    laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love threads like this.

- I have the same shower process every single day that I can't mess up or I have to start all over. Hair, face (including shaving), body. I will straight up shampoo my hair twice if I'm tired and I wash my body before my face.

- I have to smoke my entire cigarette/ whatever like down to the butt no matter what. I always think, what if this is my very last one?

- I check if my car is locked about a million times, too. I have been known to walk back to my car just to see if I locked it, because I get anxious and can't stop thinking about it.

- I ALWAYS wear bball shorts to bed, but I CANNOT wear the same shorts to bed two nights in a row.

O C D
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

moar later...

Back
Top Bottom