Things you do that you think no one else does.

i hold my breath if some is walking towards me real fast, then breath out when they long gone...
....only some females are an exception...
happy.gif

dont know why i do this constantly...

When eating Lucky Charms, I'm never satisfied with the oats to marshmallow content ration, so I'll spend a few minutes throwing out some oats from the bowl. Pour in another batch and repeat until said ratio is acceptable.

When in the shower, I put on performances in my head and gestures of albums or songs. Most recently, I've completed a whole set to The Weeknd's mixtape House of Ballons. I go in with the detail. Backup singers to the slight right. My girl dancing provocatively (some songs) with me sitting in chair. Facial expressions at key lines, etc. If I could sing (secretly wish I could), I'd probably only be able to perform in small venues where subtlety can be noticed, or else my live performances would be the death of my career.

I have to use my own utensils, even while at home. I have a pair of plates, a bowl, a couple forks, spoons, knives etc that are clearly mine. Every time my cousin comes over this jerk wants to use my stuff. I cringe, then have to wash it myself a second time after someone already has.

Speaking of the shower, I hate the feeling of the tile on my feet. I stand in a basin. Or if away, I wear flip flops, for both hygiene and avoiding that cold, unnatural feeling.

There are a few things others have mentioned that I do. The facebook thing about checking it a day later or so, definitely.

When eating Lucky Charms, I'm never satisfied with the oats to marshmallow content ration, so I'll spend a few minutes throwing out some oats from the bowl. Pour in another batch and repeat until said ratio is acceptable.

When in the shower, I put on performances in my head and gestures of albums or songs. Most recently, I've completed a whole set to The Weeknd's mixtape House of Ballons. I go in with the detail. Backup singers to the slight right. My girl dancing provocatively (some songs) with me sitting in chair. Facial expressions at key lines, etc. If I could sing (secretly wish I could), I'd probably only be able to perform in small venues where subtlety can be noticed, or else my live performances would be the death of my career.

I have to use my own utensils, even while at home. I have a pair of plates, a bowl, a couple forks, spoons, knives etc that are clearly mine. Every time my cousin comes over this jerk wants to use my stuff. I cringe, then have to wash it myself a second time after someone already has.

Speaking of the shower, I hate the feeling of the tile on my feet. I stand in a basin. Or if away, I wear flip flops, for both hygiene and avoiding that cold, unnatural feeling.

There are a few things others have mentioned that I do. The facebook thing about checking it a day later or so, definitely.

laugh.gif
 &
sick.gif
 at most of the replies on this thread..

I have a feeling i'm gonna be visiting this thread often.

Off the top of my head.. (pause)
- Brush my teeth after every time I eat. (Toothbrush bristles be bent in a day or two..)

U2423P8T1D933880F913DT20091112151109.jpg

- I act like a ninja at times.. As in like sneaking up on people, opens doors quietly, I try not to make too much noise, etc.
Word to the butler in Mr. Deeds. 

3652104_std.jpg

- I run up the stairs as if I'm racing someone.. ( Always Skip Steps.. Undefeated )

stair_1_taf.jpg

- "OCD" isn't even a concern, it runs in my family.. 

Can't beat being clean though. 
pimp.gif

Oh yea can't forget the daily thing that I do.. 

tumblr_lf1ayi3ted1qf9hygo1_500.gif

# >Oxygen.

laugh.gif
 &
sick.gif
 at most of the replies on this thread..

I have a feeling i'm gonna be visiting this thread often.

Off the top of my head.. (pause)
- Brush my teeth after every time I eat. (Toothbrush bristles be bent in a day or two..)

U2423P8T1D933880F913DT20091112151109.jpg

- I act like a ninja at times.. As in like sneaking up on people, opens doors quietly, I try not to make too much noise, etc.
Word to the butler in Mr. Deeds. 

3652104_std.jpg

- I run up the stairs as if I'm racing someone.. ( Always Skip Steps.. Undefeated )

stair_1_taf.jpg

- "OCD" isn't even a concern, it runs in my family.. 

Can't beat being clean though. 
pimp.gif

Oh yea can't forget the daily thing that I do.. 

tumblr_lf1ayi3ted1qf9hygo1_500.gif

# >Oxygen.

-Whenever I'm bored I'll pretend like I'm Monta Ellis schooling on dudes

-If I hear a song I like I'll imagine I'm balling rolling around in a Lamborghini

-I stand in front of a mirror and play the angles game to see which one makes me look the most brolic
laugh.gif

-Whenever I'm bored I'll pretend like I'm Monta Ellis schooling on dudes

-If I hear a song I like I'll imagine I'm balling rolling around in a Lamborghini

-I stand in front of a mirror and play the angles game to see which one makes me look the most brolic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airjzz

When I take a shower, I face opposite the shower head.

" I do it "..
too.

grin.gif

pftjordans wrote:
i hold my breath if some is walking towards me real fast, then breath out when they long gone...
happy.gif

I do that all the time. 
laugh.gif

If there isn't room to move away or when I'm in an elevator I just move to the side to breathe..
57787_o.gif

Originally Posted by airjzz

When I take a shower, I face opposite the shower head.

" I do it "..
too.

grin.gif

pftjordans wrote:
happy.gif

I do that all the time. 
laugh.gif

If there isn't room to move away or when I'm in an elevator I just move to the side to breathe..
57787_o.gif

• Every time I lock a door I check it like 5 times. It's not enough to hear the lock click I have to try the door a bunch of times. Also before I go to bed I check to make sure the door is locked like 3 or 4 times at least.
  • I don't put milk in my cereal. I eat it dry. With milk, it's wet food and the idea of it makes me gag. The same as how normal people would feel if someone dumped a bunch of water on their toast. Oh god, I'm gagging just talking about it.
    sick.gif
  • I have to make the bed every day. Even if I'm running late for an exam it has to be done. I worry that I'll die while I'm out and if people come to clear out my things from my room and see my bed unmade, they'll assume I never made it and that I was messy.
  • I talk to myself, like A LOT. I find it easier to gather my thoughts when I say them out loud. A lot of the time I'll address my teddy bear or my  hedgehog just so it feels less weird, but in my head they sort of have their own conversational personalities. Like Sandslash is more of a sounding board, I talk to him when I'm trying to figure out what I need to do today, and ask him if I've forgotten anything. When I'm debating decisions Quenton has very strong opinions and is therefore more useful in that sort of situation. Probably the weirdest thing I do.
    laugh.gif
  • Certain smells and textures sort of fill me up, like I'm eating almost. I love the smell of canadian tire and home depot and gasoline and windex and nail polish. And I LOVE walking on gravel or sand on pavement so you can hear and feel the crunching. I always go out of my way to walk on nice textures

• Every time I lock a door I check it like 5 times. It's not enough to hear the lock click I have to try the door a bunch of times. Also before I go to bed I check to make sure the door is locked like 3 or 4 times at least.
  • I don't put milk in my cereal. I eat it dry. With milk, it's wet food and the idea of it makes me gag. The same as how normal people would feel if someone dumped a bunch of water on their toast. Oh god, I'm gagging just talking about it.
    sick.gif
  • I have to make the bed every day. Even if I'm running late for an exam it has to be done. I worry that I'll die while I'm out and if people come to clear out my things from my room and see my bed unmade, they'll assume I never made it and that I was messy.
  • I talk to myself, like A LOT. I find it easier to gather my thoughts when I say them out loud. A lot of the time I'll address my teddy bear or my  hedgehog just so it feels less weird, but in my head they sort of have their own conversational personalities. Like Sandslash is more of a sounding board, I talk to him when I'm trying to figure out what I need to do today, and ask him if I've forgotten anything. When I'm debating decisions Quenton has very strong opinions and is therefore more useful in that sort of situation. Probably the weirdest thing I do.
    laugh.gif
  • Certain smells and textures sort of fill me up, like I'm eating almost. I love the smell of canadian tire and home depot and gasoline and windex and nail polish. And I LOVE walking on gravel or sand on pavement so you can hear and feel the crunching. I always go out of my way to walk on nice textures

Originally Posted by Klock

Anytime I'm in a car and not driving, I imagine like Mario or Toad jumping over each lightpole I see.
I can't not do it. Lmaoooo

Anytime I'm alone in a hallway, I pretend I'm dribbling a basketball...and sometimes in stores I cross clothes racks up.

I put on at least 4-5 strokes of deoderant, my girl says I go way too ham with it.

laugh.gif

I do all of those too. But I jump over the cars driving next to me instead of lightpoles

Originally Posted by Klock

Anytime I'm in a car and not driving, I imagine like Mario or Toad jumping over each lightpole I see.
I can't not do it. Lmaoooo

Anytime I'm alone in a hallway, I pretend I'm dribbling a basketball...and sometimes in stores I cross clothes racks up.

I put on at least 4-5 strokes of deoderant, my girl says I go way too ham with it.

laugh.gif

I do all of those too. But I jump over the cars driving next to me instead of lightpoles

When I
pimp.gif
, I have a ton of energy. Most of my friends just want to watch a movie and relax but I'm always jumping around trying to do something.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

sick.gif
smokin.gif

When I
pimp.gif
, I have a ton of energy. Most of my friends just want to watch a movie and relax but I'm always jumping around trying to do something.

sick.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Most people talk to themselves but I've never heard of that before. Like have a full on conversation with yourself and having opposing opinions.
That's wild  

laugh.gif
Most people talk to themselves but I've never heard of that before. Like have a full on conversation with yourself and having opposing opinions.
That's wild  

i also separate my skittles by color before i eat them.

when i'm out in public and i have to pass gas, i'll walk over to the person who looks like they're having the best day and do it. then, before they realize what's happened i'll make a face at them, as if they did it, then i'll mutter something under my breath like "disgusting," and walk away. sometimes when i want to involve other people i'll take out my phone as i'm walking away and say something about it really loudly, ie - "this lady at the bank just farted next to me," so that other people can hear. sometimes i'll just shake my head disapprovingly though.

i like to leave some time on the microwave so i don't have to hear the beep when i get my food. the last digit of the remaining time has to be either a 1 or divisible by 3 (3 seconds, 16 seconds, 9 seconds, etc). ideally, the first digit will also fall into one of those two categories.

i also separate my skittles by color before i eat them.

when i'm out in public and i have to pass gas, i'll walk over to the person who looks like they're having the best day and do it. then, before they realize what's happened i'll make a face at them, as if they did it, then i'll mutter something under my breath like "disgusting," and walk away. sometimes when i want to involve other people i'll take out my phone as i'm walking away and say something about it really loudly, ie - "this lady at the bank just farted next to me," so that other people can hear. sometimes i'll just shake my head disapprovingly though.

i like to leave some time on the microwave so i don't have to hear the beep when i get my food. the last digit of the remaining time has to be either a 1 or divisible by 3 (3 seconds, 16 seconds, 9 seconds, etc). ideally, the first digit will also fall into one of those two categories.

I don't put milk in my cereal. I eat it dry. With milk, it's wet food and the idea of it makes me gag. The same as how normal people would feel if someone dumped a bunch of water on their toast. Oh god, I'm gagging just talking about it.
sick.gif

Same. Soggy cereal
sick.gif

I don't put milk in my cereal. I eat it dry. With milk, it's wet food and the idea of it makes me gag. The same as how normal people would feel if someone dumped a bunch of water on their toast. Oh god, I'm gagging just talking about it.
sick.gif

Same. Soggy cereal
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom