Things you purposely do while driving?????

If I see someone is in a hurry behind me I drive even slower

If I see the car on the side of me is speeding up to cut me off I speed up too and prevent it by blocking that person in with another car

Some people have habits of driving with high beams on or put HID's and mount them horribly and leave them pointing real high they usually hit the drivers in front of them real bad
So if one of those idiots is behind me I point my mirrors directly back at them

What about you?

If I see the car on the side of me is speeding up to cut me off I speed up too and prevent it by blocking that person in with another car

Some people have habits of driving with high beams on or put HID's and mount them horribly and leave them pointing real high they usually hit the drivers in front of them real bad

What about you?

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

What about you?

What about you?

You feel tough tough guy?

So what do you do when someone is walking faster than you trying to go around? Wet your pants or wipe your tears?

You feel tough tough guy?

So what do you do when someone is walking faster than you trying to go around? Wet your pants or wipe your tears?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Fap
laugh.gif
 How did I know someone would put this.
pimp.gif

I drive slow as hell now for some reason...think I grew out of the speeding thing a while ago...

I drive slow as hell now for some reason...think I grew out of the speeding thing a while ago...

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

80-85 mph is normal hwy if ya ask me
the flow of traffic, 65mph is BS nobody does it.

edit: just from personal observation i see all the time 

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

80-85 mph is normal hwy if ya ask me
the flow of traffic, 65mph is BS nobody does it.

edit: just from personal observation i see all the time 

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

why? I can't stand people like you.

Why? Because some people think it's okay to drive like idiots so I do the stupid things in return.
and ppl like u cause cause accidents. just get out the way and let us be on our way. ppl like u get the horn/flashing beams/hands up from me

Back
Top Bottom