Things you purposely do while driving?????

Originally Posted by Noskey

Steer with my knee *shrug*
laugh.gif

--I do this. And I drive manual too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

If I'm driving on a 40 and I see some idiot coming up behind me doing 60, swerving in and out of lanes, I'll speed up to another car so I can block him

I hate reckless drivers
30t6p3b.gif

but you're being reckless as well...mind your own and let the other dummy "do him." 

how am I being reckless? I just speed up to another car and block him off, than i slow down....forcing him to slow down

we're talking about a normal road here, not the hwy, if it was the highway I'd get out the way

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

If I'm driving on a 40 and I see some idiot coming up behind me doing 60, swerving in and out of lanes, I'll speed up to another car so I can block him

I hate reckless drivers
30t6p3b.gif

but you're being reckless as well...mind your own and let the other dummy "do him." 

how am I being reckless? I just speed up to another car and block him off, than i slow down....forcing him to slow down

we're talking about a normal road here, not the hwy, if it was the highway I'd get out the way

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

If I see someone is in a hurry behind me I drive even slower

I hate people like you. Why in the hell would you do that? %%$*++%.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I just get out of their way I am not trying to get hit from behind.  they are going to be on your bumper the whole time and if you got to stop quick they are going to slam right into you. I am cool with the added #*%#%*#% of getting hit I just get out the way.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I just get out of their way I am not trying to get hit from behind.  they are going to be on your bumper the whole time and if you got to stop quick they are going to slam right into you. I am cool with the added #*%#%*#% of getting hit I just get out the way.

Drive with my knees.......

Pick my nose.

If a dummie turns right onto my lane and borderline cuts me off, causing me to slam on my brakes and slow from 45-50 to 30, I ride their %#+ real hard... pause.

Drive with my knees.......

Pick my nose.

If a dummie turns right onto my lane and borderline cuts me off, causing me to slam on my brakes and slow from 45-50 to 30, I ride their %#+ real hard... pause.

Yo! 80-85mph?
Thats real reckless
Most i'll push is 75

Originally Posted by raptors29

If I see the car on the side of me is speeding up to cut me off I speed up too and prevent it by blocking that person in with another car

Some people have habits of driving with high beams on or put HID's and mount them horribly and leave them pointing real high they usually hit the drivers in front of them real bad

So if one of those idiots is behind me I point my mirrors directly back at them

What about you?
If I every see you driving like that in Phoenix, I'll clap your shoulders!

Come at me bro!
You can find me in Las Avenidas
laugh.gif

Yo! 80-85mph?
Thats real reckless
Most i'll push is 75

Originally Posted by raptors29

If I see the car on the side of me is speeding up to cut me off I speed up too and prevent it by blocking that person in with another car

Some people have habits of driving with high beams on or put HID's and mount them horribly and leave them pointing real high they usually hit the drivers in front of them real bad

So if one of those idiots is behind me I point my mirrors directly back at them

What about you?
If I every see you driving like that in Phoenix, I'll clap your shoulders!

Come at me bro!
You can find me in Las Avenidas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I very rarely speed in excess but if I get a clearing on a road that I know cops don't radar and there are no cars ahead of me I like to go WOT. But really in the past few months ive been driving a lot slower and decel my way to stoplight(some people really hate when you do this) and ive seen a substantial difference in my gas mileage. Why are people are in such a hurry to get to a red light I wont understand.
Man sometimes I decellerate so early that I am able to not even come to a complete stop before the light changes. That is always fun.

Another fun thing I do is, say if I am at a light. Say I am 4th in line. I will purposely leave 2-3 car lengths in between me and the person in front of me to see if
A. The person behind me inches up each and every time I inch up

B. If the person will beep at me or not because of the amount of space there. That has only happened once.
I do that to.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I very rarely speed in excess but if I get a clearing on a road that I know cops don't radar and there are no cars ahead of me I like to go WOT. But really in the past few months ive been driving a lot slower and decel my way to stoplight(some people really hate when you do this) and ive seen a substantial difference in my gas mileage. Why are people are in such a hurry to get to a red light I wont understand.
Man sometimes I decellerate so early that I am able to not even come to a complete stop before the light changes. That is always fun.

Another fun thing I do is, say if I am at a light. Say I am 4th in line. I will purposely leave 2-3 car lengths in between me and the person in front of me to see if
A. The person behind me inches up each and every time I inch up

B. If the person will beep at me or not because of the amount of space there. That has only happened once.
I do that to.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom