Things you purposely do while driving?????

Originally Posted by BLinK

It's a stop light in DC that changes fast (only stays green for like 6-7 seconds), so if I'm lucky enough to be in the front , once it turns green, I'll wait for about 4 seconds THEN proceed through the light that way if the person behind me follows, They'll get a nice $50 dollar ticket in the mail from the cameras flashing them.
indifferent.gif

It's a stop light in DC that changes fast (only stays green for like 6-7 seconds), so if I'm lucky enough to be in the front , once it turns green, I'll wait for about 4 seconds THEN proceed through the light that way if the person behind me follows, They'll get a nice $50 dollar ticket in the mail from the cameras flashing them.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I very rarely speed in excess but if I get a clearing on a road that I know cops don't radar and there are no cars ahead of me I like to go WOT. But really in the past few months ive been driving a lot slower and decel my way to stoplight(some people really hate when you do this) and ive seen a substantial difference in my gas mileage. Why are people are in such a hurry to get to a red light I wont understand.
THIS. I see soem guy going 80+ on a freeway and i'm going 65 and we come to the same red light at the exit. I just look over thinking "what was the point?"

I very rarely speed in excess but if I get a clearing on a road that I know cops don't radar and there are no cars ahead of me I like to go WOT. But really in the past few months ive been driving a lot slower and decel my way to stoplight(some people really hate when you do this) and ive seen a substantial difference in my gas mileage. Why are people are in such a hurry to get to a red light I wont understand.
THIS. I see soem guy going 80+ on a freeway and i'm going 65 and we come to the same red light at the exit. I just look over thinking "what was the point?"

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

indifferent.gif
Oh. That must have been you in that green Ford Windstar 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

indifferent.gif
Oh. That must have been you in that green Ford Windstar 
laugh.gif

If I see someone is in a hurry behind me I drive even slower

If I see the car on the side of me is speeding up to cut me off I speed up too and prevent it by blocking that person in with another car

Some people have habits of driving with high beams on or put HID's and mount them horribly and leave them pointing real high they usually hit the drivers in front of them real bad
So if one of those idiots is behind me I point my mirrors directly back at them

What about you?
can't stand drivers like you.  
Do it in a neighborhood like Englewood at 3AM.  Yeah, u won't. Tough guy.

If I see someone is in a hurry behind me I drive even slower

If I see the car on the side of me is speeding up to cut me off I speed up too and prevent it by blocking that person in with another car

Some people have habits of driving with high beams on or put HID's and mount them horribly and leave them pointing real high they usually hit the drivers in front of them real bad
So if one of those idiots is behind me I point my mirrors directly back at them

What about you?
can't stand drivers like you.  
Do it in a neighborhood like Englewood at 3AM.  Yeah, u won't. Tough guy.

nah they got rid of the cameras here.  but why hog up the whole light and try to get people tickets?  **** move

nah they got rid of the cameras here.  but why hog up the whole light and try to get people tickets?  **** move

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I was about to post this, I rarely speed even if I'm in a hurry.
I get a good laugh out of people who speed and meet me at the next light

And to the people saying just get out of the way how about you leave on time and you wont have to speed and cause havoc on other drivers

I drive aggressively and by that I mean I look out for people who drive reckless

And to the people saying just get out of the way how about you leave on time and you wont have to speed and cause havoc on other drivers

I drive aggressively and by that I mean I look out for people who drive reckless

If someone honks at me Ill come to a complete stop lol.. and wait for the person to pull up beside me (they never do..theyll keep a distance lmao) ....yea same with me..if someone is speeding..ill drive hella slow and when they try to pass me Ill speed up again to block them lol..im a jerk.

If someone honks at me Ill come to a complete stop lol.. and wait for the person to pull up beside me (they never do..theyll keep a distance lmao) ....yea same with me..if someone is speeding..ill drive hella slow and when they try to pass me Ill speed up again to block them lol..im a jerk.

I only do this if someone is doing 80+ weaving in the slow lanes. I stay in the slow lanes cause that's where my hoopty belongs! Raised trucks and HID's is a whole different story. 
mad.gif
 In the end, don't let it get to you because you never know what kind of crazy people you'll piss off. 
tired.gif

I only do this if someone is doing 80+ weaving in the slow lanes. I stay in the slow lanes cause that's where my hoopty belongs! Raised trucks and HID's is a whole different story. 
mad.gif
 In the end, don't let it get to you because you never know what kind of crazy people you'll piss off. 
tired.gif

I believe people should strive to drive about 5 miles an hour over the speed limit. Even in Seattle, you won't get pulled over and I find that people who bump their speed up just that much tend to be more efficient drivers. Not reckless, just more efficient. They want everyone to get somewhere a little more efficiently, maybe get that extra car through the yellow light, whatever. However, couple things I will do in regards to my speed:

1. On any street with just one lane each direction, If I'm going five over and Speed Racer is tailgating me because clearly that's not fast enough for him, I'll slow down to about one mile an hour less than the speed limit, just to mess with him.

2. If you're at the front of a line of cars and going just the speed limit, or slightly under, yes, I will tailgate you. Why? Because you are holding up traffic. It's not hypocritical. If I'm behind someone going five over, no problem. They're cool in my book. But if you're driving the speed limit and there is a huge line of cars that wants take a walk on the wild side and go a few miles an hour faster, then we have a problem.

I believe people should strive to drive about 5 miles an hour over the speed limit. Even in Seattle, you won't get pulled over and I find that people who bump their speed up just that much tend to be more efficient drivers. Not reckless, just more efficient. They want everyone to get somewhere a little more efficiently, maybe get that extra car through the yellow light, whatever. However, couple things I will do in regards to my speed:

1. On any street with just one lane each direction, If I'm going five over and Speed Racer is tailgating me because clearly that's not fast enough for him, I'll slow down to about one mile an hour less than the speed limit, just to mess with him.

2. If you're at the front of a line of cars and going just the speed limit, or slightly under, yes, I will tailgate you. Why? Because you are holding up traffic. It's not hypocritical. If I'm behind someone going five over, no problem. They're cool in my book. But if you're driving the speed limit and there is a huge line of cars that wants take a walk on the wild side and go a few miles an hour faster, then we have a problem.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Reeuke

Change my the song that's playing on my iphone at a stop light.
damn that must suck

I'm a responsible driver unlike most of you.
stptm.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

why? I can't stand people like you.

Why? Because some people think it's okay to drive like idiots so I do the stupid things in return.
and ppl like u cause cause accidents. just get out the way and let us be on our way. ppl like u get the horn/flashing beams/hands up from me
People like both of you are the ones who cause accidents.
What gives you the right to disobey blatant speed limits?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Reeuke

Change my the song that's playing on my iphone at a stop light.
damn that must suck

I'm a responsible driver unlike most of you.
stptm.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

why? I can't stand people like you.

Why? Because some people think it's okay to drive like idiots so I do the stupid things in return.
and ppl like u cause cause accidents. just get out the way and let us be on our way. ppl like u get the horn/flashing beams/hands up from me
People like both of you are the ones who cause accidents.
What gives you the right to disobey blatant speed limits?

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

mad.gif
tired.gif

Im not about that life but I carry a bat in my back seat just incase but you're right you never know

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

mad.gif
tired.gif

Im not about that life but I carry a bat in my back seat just incase but you're right you never know

As you should.

The main tailgating culprits from what i've seen are people in SUVs and pick ups.

As you should.

The main tailgating culprits from what i've seen are people in SUVs and pick ups.

laugh.gif
 I keep a baby Dodgers bat in my front seat and a big bat in my back seat (due to paranoia from an old beef). Came close to buying a 9 but couldn't do it. They're just there for security not for making threats at other drivers. 

Back
Top Bottom