Things you purposely do while driving?????

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

I drive slow as hell now for some reason...think I grew out of the speeding thing a while ago...

80-85 mph is normal hwy if ya ask me
Heck no...im in VA...anything over 80 is reckless...them boys don't play...

no lie. i heard of that 80 S!!!. 80 to me is not anything. got a ticket after being here for a week. Im done with the pothole riddled speed trap.
mad.gif

i hate people like you on the road. high beam and honk for 20 blocks straight

whats wrong with you man

i hate people like you on the road. high beam and honk for 20 blocks straight

whats wrong with you man

So this is a thread basically for people who want to admit that they drive like %#*%#!@ $@%@#+%?

At least some of you know you're being losers.

So this is a thread basically for people who want to admit that they drive like %#*%#!@ $@%@#+%?

At least some of you know you're being losers.

it bothers me when im on the freeway(not the fast lane) and sum1 is right on me when there is room on both lanes to pass...all i do is take my foot off the gas til they pass eventually.
haha ppl get toooo salty over this

it bothers me when im on the freeway(not the fast lane) and sum1 is right on me when there is room on both lanes to pass...all i do is take my foot off the gas til they pass eventually.
haha ppl get toooo salty over this

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

blast my music loud so people can hear it....9/10 it's a new artist that they aren't up on.....

i'm sure alot of dudes in the city are too stuck on waka, gucci, and wayne, to know who a j.cole or big krit is.
This isn't just you, it is a lot of people. People just want attention. Blasting your music loudly is a form of being thristy. Nobody gives a damn about your damn music man.
laugh.gif
i just like my music loud, dont care who hears it and whether they like it or not
unless im in a neighborhood, i lower it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

blast my music loud so people can hear it....9/10 it's a new artist that they aren't up on.....

i'm sure alot of dudes in the city are too stuck on waka, gucci, and wayne, to know who a j.cole or big krit is.
This isn't just you, it is a lot of people. People just want attention. Blasting your music loudly is a form of being thristy. Nobody gives a damn about your damn music man.
laugh.gif
i just like my music loud, dont care who hears it and whether they like it or not
unless im in a neighborhood, i lower it
pimp.gif

driving 65-70, in the nyc/long island area 75 will definitely get you a ticket (i had this cop tailgait me for about 5 minutes on the westbound LIE at the middle of the night when i was going about 63 trying to see if i would go faster, when he passed me and couldnt do nething i realized it was a cop), if you tailgait me and try to cut/pass me ill just go as fast as u and you wont get in. I had this guy trying to overcut me so i just went as fast as him and used the middle car as a block, he was unsuccessful. he had to move 2 lanes over to just to overcut and still got no where. If u try to cut me without even signaling or signaling really late ull get high beamed right away. I'll flash my lights at u if your the one who improperly cut me and u get stuck in traffic ahead of me

driving 65-70, in the nyc/long island area 75 will definitely get you a ticket (i had this cop tailgait me for about 5 minutes on the westbound LIE at the middle of the night when i was going about 63 trying to see if i would go faster, when he passed me and couldnt do nething i realized it was a cop), if you tailgait me and try to cut/pass me ill just go as fast as u and you wont get in. I had this guy trying to overcut me so i just went as fast as him and used the middle car as a block, he was unsuccessful. he had to move 2 lanes over to just to overcut and still got no where. If u try to cut me without even signaling or signaling really late ull get high beamed right away. I'll flash my lights at u if your the one who improperly cut me and u get stuck in traffic ahead of me

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by wanksta23

the flow of traffic, 65mph is BS nobody does it.

edit: just from personal observation i see all the time 
thats pretty fast...where do you stay at?

around my way (bay area) i see people going 60-75..and not too many people go 75
do 60 on 580 and you'll be roadkill guaranteed
laugh.gif

880 though,
30t6p3b.gif

GOD I HATE 880
mad.gif

I tend to only speed on 13 and 24.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by wanksta23

the flow of traffic, 65mph is BS nobody does it.

edit: just from personal observation i see all the time 
thats pretty fast...where do you stay at?

around my way (bay area) i see people going 60-75..and not too many people go 75
do 60 on 580 and you'll be roadkill guaranteed
laugh.gif

880 though,
30t6p3b.gif

GOD I HATE 880
mad.gif

I tend to only speed on 13 and 24.

My brother was killed in a car accident, last year. So, everything I used to do when driving, stopped.

I drive like a normal person, just with my music loud.

Mids & highs screaming, bass flexing my trunk. Doing the speed limit, 'cause I'm slow, loud, and bangin'.

Occasionally, I'll swang like I'm from Houston, but other than that...I'm cruisin'.

My brother was killed in a car accident, last year. So, everything I used to do when driving, stopped.

I drive like a normal person, just with my music loud.

Mids & highs screaming, bass flexing my trunk. Doing the speed limit, 'cause I'm slow, loud, and bangin'.

Occasionally, I'll swang like I'm from Houston, but other than that...I'm cruisin'.

If I'm driving on a 40 and I see some idiot coming up behind me doing 60, swerving in and out of lanes, I'll speed up to another car so I can block him

I hate reckless drivers
30t6p3b.gif

If I'm driving on a 40 and I see some idiot coming up behind me doing 60, swerving in and out of lanes, I'll speed up to another car so I can block him

I hate reckless drivers
30t6p3b.gif

I don't really do anything reckless anymore...I drive the speed limit
I noticed 9/10 cars doing something reckless are the cars with no side mirror dents in the back or something like that
I'm about to trade my car in so I'd rather it be in great condition
laugh.gif

I don't really do anything reckless anymore...I drive the speed limit
I noticed 9/10 cars doing something reckless are the cars with no side mirror dents in the back or something like that
I'm about to trade my car in so I'd rather it be in great condition
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

I hate reckless drivers
30t6p3b.gif

but you're being reckless as well...mind your own and let the other dummy "do him." 

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

I hate reckless drivers
30t6p3b.gif

but you're being reckless as well...mind your own and let the other dummy "do him." 

Back
Top Bottom