Things you regret buying Vol. Recession

$ 200.00 used sowing machine. I can't even thread the thing. spent a week trying to figure it out but the online instructions uses too many sowing machine terms. Other people can't figure it out either because I guess all sowing machines are different. it sits in my room as a daily reminder of my failure.

$ 200.00 Green mark jacob pants. theyre way too skinny and the 2 times I wore them people I met for the first time thought I was gay. Im pretty sure most of it was because of the pants. Plus Im into dry denim so I make it a point to wear jeans as much as possible anyways

$ 60 dollars worth of wine last time I went wine tasting. I do all my drinking in a bar because its funner and they hook it up hard body so I've yet to even consider touching them. Also I don't really care for wine.

Air max uptempo 3's. paid like 300 for them ds. Wore them and the sole crumbled the next day. I learned my lesson from buying old shoes ds. Also collecting sneakers in general is sort of dumb for this reason, unless your going to really maintain them.

Although I did learn a lesson from over collecting shoes was preying on our natural tendency to hoard things and to not be a slave to nostalgia. I also learned to really like something and not have to own it. I can still appreciate it whether its in my presence or not

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

mostly food.. spend too much going out to eat

THIS X1000!

That mainly, I spend around 6-8 daily just for lunch, HS letting us out to eat FTW though
pimp.gif

An 80 GB IPod classic (sold for $100), Sony Digital Camera (only used it for a day)

JB shirts that were good for 2 weeks
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Which most I wore a few times then never wore again or gave them away
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

mostly food.. spend too much going out to eat

THIS X1000!

That mainly, I spend around 6-8 daily just for lunch, HS letting us out to eat FTW though
pimp.gif

An 80 GB IPod classic (sold for $100), Sony Digital Camera (only used it for a day)

JB shirts that were good for 2 weeks
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Which most I wore a few times then never wore again or gave them away
30t6p3b.gif

Put $1,000 on my '95 Camaro I ended up selling a few months later
mad.gif
 SMFn'H

Got new paint, & custom matching carpet. Man I'm dumb.

Put $1,000 on my '95 Camaro I ended up selling a few months later
mad.gif
 SMFn'H

Got new paint, & custom matching carpet. Man I'm dumb.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

My biggest waste of $ is probably GTA 4. I fell for the hype and have not put in over 20 hours of gameplay. I told myself that I have to get into it because that $60 is the biggest waste of my life man. Really.

man... i copped this game for $20 and STILL think its a waste of money...

smh... i was so tight cuz the game truly does suck...

Originally Posted by lyricist343

trees..
some jordans..

songs from iTunes!!
mad.gif

wait... what?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

My biggest waste of $ is probably GTA 4. I fell for the hype and have not put in over 20 hours of gameplay. I told myself that I have to get into it because that $60 is the biggest waste of my life man. Really.

man... i copped this game for $20 and STILL think its a waste of money...

smh... i was so tight cuz the game truly does suck...

Originally Posted by lyricist343

trees..
some jordans..

songs from iTunes!!
mad.gif

wait... what?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

ps3

I waited outside a Best Buy during an Iowa winter to flip one on eBay. Long story short I was in line to get the last 60GB when I got there, 36 hours later somehow I moved back a spot and was first for a 20GB (which meant somebody cost me a hefty chunk of eBay change). Stuck it out and got the bad one anyway, then of course the eBay deal fell apart. I broke even on it a few months later.
Definitely not something I would recommend.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

ps3

I waited outside a Best Buy during an Iowa winter to flip one on eBay. Long story short I was in line to get the last 60GB when I got there, 36 hours later somehow I moved back a spot and was first for a 20GB (which meant somebody cost me a hefty chunk of eBay change). Stuck it out and got the bad one anyway, then of course the eBay deal fell apart. I broke even on it a few months later.
Definitely not something I would recommend.

bruno mars cd lol
dita targa sunglasses
gucci 2563 sunglasses
gshock frogman
.. basically a whole bunch of materialistic items...
frown.gif

bruno mars cd lol
dita targa sunglasses
gucci 2563 sunglasses
gshock frogman
.. basically a whole bunch of materialistic items...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom