Things you regret buying Vol. Recession

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Drinks. And like a lot of us in here, sneakers. I basically was feelin like I won the lotto when tax returns came and copped like 5 pairs, a few ounces of kush, and before I knew it I was back to being moderately broke.

THIS!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ myself

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Bought a 5th Gen Savannah cat for 2k last summer...
30t6p3b.gif

4846405636_355c657a0f_b.jpg

The only thing I regret is not spending that money on a dog. Cats are lame as hell.
always wanted one. they grow larger than a normal cat right?

when I'm rich, fast.

They do, the closer you get to the wild generation the bigger they get. Mines is a Fifth gen so she only little bigger then a normal cat. The first gens can get up to 30 Ibs and can set you back like $30,000.

Somebody said something about owning a Cheetah, ironically these Savannah cat will cost you even more for the simple fact that they're domesticated.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Bought a 5th Gen Savannah cat for 2k last summer...
30t6p3b.gif

4846405636_355c657a0f_b.jpg

The only thing I regret is not spending that money on a dog. Cats are lame as hell.
always wanted one. they grow larger than a normal cat right?

when I'm rich, fast.

They do, the closer you get to the wild generation the bigger they get. Mines is a Fifth gen so she only little bigger then a normal cat. The first gens can get up to 30 Ibs and can set you back like $30,000.

Somebody said something about owning a Cheetah, ironically these Savannah cat will cost you even more for the simple fact that they're domesticated.

j's-but they come in handey when its resell time
black ops!I HATE THAT GAME!!!!
some online clothes, bout to donate
I dont really spend much..Hell, Im cheap.I still wear boxers that have holes in them..my wife calls em man thongs..BUT THEY COMFY THO!

j's-but they come in handey when its resell time
black ops!I HATE THAT GAME!!!!
some online clothes, bout to donate
I dont really spend much..Hell, Im cheap.I still wear boxers that have holes in them..my wife calls em man thongs..BUT THEY COMFY THO!

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

dr dre headphones i bought a few months ago...for 150...right side started going bad...

thought i was bob the builder and tried to take it apart...

failed...just sits there now...

eek.gif

Son.
You didn't have Warranty on the item at all?..

they were from the refurbed thread a few months ago on NT

had 3 months warranty and they worked fine..and when i wanted to use them again....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

dr dre headphones i bought a few months ago...for 150...right side started going bad...

thought i was bob the builder and tried to take it apart...

failed...just sits there now...

eek.gif

Son.
You didn't have Warranty on the item at all?..

they were from the refurbed thread a few months ago on NT

had 3 months warranty and they worked fine..and when i wanted to use them again....
eyes.gif

Lately ive been really penny pinching. But thats cause my bills stacked up like I didnt know.

But I regret buying two pairs of OLY VIIs that came out a while ago. Ive only worn the one pair once and the other is still DS. This goes for a lot of kicks over the past 6/7 years. I really need to sell some of them to someone who will enjoy them instead of just letting the boxes collect dust.

Lately ive been really penny pinching. But thats cause my bills stacked up like I didnt know.

But I regret buying two pairs of OLY VIIs that came out a while ago. Ive only worn the one pair once and the other is still DS. This goes for a lot of kicks over the past 6/7 years. I really need to sell some of them to someone who will enjoy them instead of just letting the boxes collect dust.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yo my left side is going in/out on my headphones... smfh

RIP

thats when i started having prob on mine..

i didnt even need those...should have bought some kicks instead

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yo my left side is going in/out on my headphones... smfh

RIP

thats when i started having prob on mine..

i didnt even need those...should have bought some kicks instead

8 fitteds from the 55% off neweracap.com sale.
eyes.gif
 seemed like a good idea at the time. 

8 fitteds from the 55% off neweracap.com sale.
eyes.gif
 seemed like a good idea at the time. 

Back
Top Bottom