Things you regret buying Vol. Recession

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

books for class that the teacher didnt use.

mad.gif
 i spent bout a 150 on books the teachers didnt use

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Taco Bell $5 box.......All I wanted were the Cinnamon Twists!

LOL u know their a dollar right? i know your lying
laugh.gif

Haha yeh I know they less than a dollar. But I was like I'll just the whole dam box! FML! haha

laugh.gif

Haha yeh I know they less than a dollar. But I was like I'll just the whole dam box! FML! haha

laugh.gif

Haha yeh I know they less than a dollar. I was like I'll just get the whole dam box! FML!

laugh.gif

Haha yeh I know they less than a dollar. I was like I'll just get the whole dam box! FML!

food, college, shoes that i only wear 2 or 3 times. brand new 60 dollar ps3 games i dont even play. payed full price to upgrade to a 16gb iphone on verizon smh. got clothes sitting in my closet still have tags on em cuz i never wear em.. SMOKE i swear when next semester starts all my money is going straight into a savings account. this sh-- is ridiculous. 

food, college, shoes that i only wear 2 or 3 times. brand new 60 dollar ps3 games i dont even play. payed full price to upgrade to a 16gb iphone on verizon smh. got clothes sitting in my closet still have tags on em cuz i never wear em.. SMOKE i swear when next semester starts all my money is going straight into a savings account. this sh-- is ridiculous. 

dude really spent 2k on a cat lolol... just find a stray one on the street.

It's your money, though
laugh.gif

dude really spent 2k on a cat lolol... just find a stray one on the street.

It's your money, though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

My biggest waste of $ is probably GTA 4. I fell for the hype and have not put in over 20 hours of gameplay. I told myself that I have to get into it because that $60 is the biggest waste of my life man. Really.
Come on b you still hot over a game that came out three years ago?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

My biggest waste of $ is probably GTA 4. I fell for the hype and have not put in over 20 hours of gameplay. I told myself that I have to get into it because that $60 is the biggest waste of my life man. Really.
Come on b you still hot over a game that came out three years ago?
laugh.gif

I have this bad habit or order tee's I rarely wear. I have a drawer full of RockSmith and Diamond tees.

I have a lot of hats i don't rock, usually buy one and rock it til it's dusty.

AF1s

gucci kicks and prada kicks

smh

ps3

hp laptop

my car

my life

I have this bad habit or order tee's I rarely wear. I have a drawer full of RockSmith and Diamond tees.

I have a lot of hats i don't rock, usually buy one and rock it til it's dusty.

AF1s

gucci kicks and prada kicks

smh

ps3

hp laptop

my car

my life

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Time to start selling some of these shoes.

Let someone else enjoy them.

sounds like a good idea but everytime i put a pair of shoe up ex ds cg 01's i always get messages like "would you do 180 shipped"
indifferent.gif
or emails with the worst offers for brand new shoes....& always have the nerve to get mad when you decline 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Time to start selling some of these shoes.

Let someone else enjoy them.

sounds like a good idea but everytime i put a pair of shoe up ex ds cg 01's i always get messages like "would you do 180 shipped"
indifferent.gif
or emails with the worst offers for brand new shoes....& always have the nerve to get mad when you decline 
indifferent.gif

$ 200.00 used sowing machine. I can't even thread the thing. spent a week trying to figure it out but the online instructions uses too many sowing machine terms. Other people can't figure it out either because I guess all sowing machines are different. it sits in my room as a daily reminder of my failure.

$ 200.00 Green mark jacob pants. theyre way too skinny and the 2 times I wore them people I met for the first time thought I was gay. Im pretty sure most of it was because of the pants. Plus Im into dry denim so I make it a point to wear jeans as much as possible anyways

$ 60 dollars worth of wine last time I went wine tasting. I do all my drinking in a bar because its funner and they hook it up hard body so I've yet to even consider touching them. Also I don't really care for wine.

Air max uptempo 3's. paid like 300 for them ds. Wore them and the sole crumbled the next day. I learned my lesson from buying old shoes ds. Also collecting sneakers in general is sort of dumb for this reason, unless your going to really maintain them.

Although I did learn a lesson from over collecting shoes was preying on our natural tendency to hoard things and to not be a slave to nostalgia. I also learned to really like something and not have to own it. I can still appreciate it whether its in my presence or not

Back
Top Bottom