Things You've Always Wondered/Random Thoughts

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

3. If girls with big ******* work at Hooters, then why dont one legged ones work at IHOP?

corny_left.gif

Originally Posted by KALOS203

Is the whales name Free Willy or just Willy?

How come when you see a certain type of car you've never seen before all of a sudden you keep seeing more of them?

What color is the sky actually?

1. His name was Willy....free is the verb

2. In your head

3. It goes according the molecules of water vapor and the light spectrum....it's open to interpretation similiar to the idea of a prism

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I have wondered this since I was a kid. Why do men have nipples? They do not need them.

I was watching Meet the Parents today and when the dad said to Gaylord, "I have nipples; could you milk me?" I wondered that exact same thing.

Who made letters and numbers?

Who said "A" would make that "ah" sound and not "bah" like the letter B.

Who named "blue" blue?

Would I be considered a NT legend if I provided a picture of Meth?

Originally Posted by angelzdope

I have wondered this since I was a kid. Why do men have nipples? They do not need them.

I need mines.
You must have never had your nipples licked while a girl strokes you off. Or a girl blowing you while her friend licks your nipples.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

if pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress?
If quizzes are quizzical, what does that make tests?
nerd.gif

Why is Greenland the icy country, but Iceland is the green country?

I was watching Meet the Parents today and when the dad said to Gaylord, "I have nipples; could you milk me?" I wondered that exact same thing.
All fetuses start out as female.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

All fetuses start out as female.
Was going to come in here and say that.

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Why Do Athletes get paid SO DAMN MUCH?

Why Don't Teachers get paid THAT MUCH?

With teachers there is a demand, but more people to fill that because you can educate a teacher. Not many people can play professional sports, so they pay fora premium. Sports are basically your life. You just don't wake up one day when you're 20 something and get good at a sport.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Do twins have the same fingerprints?
Yes, identical twins have the same fingerprint. That's why when you're tried in court and they use fingerprints as evidence, they say they are 99% accurate, not 100%.

Not true, exactly. They are extremely similar in ridges and swirls, but have slight differences similar to differences by finger on a person's hand.

kinda dumb but I sometimes wondered if black chicks were ever into Asian dudes but then the recent "Beautiful Men thread" answered my question andalso my coworker just recently keeps talking about this Asian dude she's feelin at work. I've only seen blasian couples that were black dudes and asianchicks but never the other way around.

what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

why am I on NT at 4:20 in the am instead of laying next to my girlfriend, who happens to be leaving tomorrow?

why does Karma hit so hard?

why am I at so stuck on this girl? I mean... I'm tripping the f out for real.

this thread made me think a little less of NT, but there were some intellegent thoughts in here...

Back
Top Bottom