They are so useless to me, I launch them out of my car window while driving
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by yungchamp

whats the point of pennys? can't even use them joints in the vending machine
smh.gif
They are so useless to me, I launch them out of my car window while driving
mad.gif

FYI the US loses millions of dollars every year because ppl throw away pennies.

I hate those damn bumps on ceilings
mad.gif
....is it supposed to be decorativeor what? The only purpose they have is falling when you accidentally bump the ceiling
indifferent.gif

Back in high school my friend changed his grade from a D- to an A by opening up the teacher's grade book and erasing the bad grade and penciling in thegood grade.

/random thoughts

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I have wondered this since I was a kid. Why do men have nipples? They do not need them.

I was watching Meet the Parents today and when the dad said to Gaylord, "I have nipples; could you milk me?" I wondered that exact same thing.
Men can lactate...

Look it up if you don't believe me.
Agree. i read in best life that if a male is starving they lactate. i dont really remember but it goes a little something like that

why is 95% of this thread full of ******ed questions? <----another pointless question in a thread that had potential....

socluis90 wrote:
why is 95% of this thread full of ******ed questions? <----another pointless question in a thread that had potential....

ppl arent as smart as they think.
nerd.gif

i've always wondered how ppl can be responsible when it comes to something that they want but isnt important and when it comes to the important stuff theyprocrastinate or jus dunt do it.

why do ppl who dunt deserve to have children have so many of them and the ppl who would be good parents always have trouble having children?

how can ppl not care about history?

why is there so much hate in the world?

why is love is misinterpreted?

why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

why are they called apartments if they are stuck together?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by NJstress03

exact;y, when the dutch occupied NY it was called New Amsterdam.
Strangely, I learned this on an episode of Tiny Toon Adventures
laugh.gif

-If Hydrogen is a gas, and Oxygen is a gas, how do they combine to make a liquid?
-When do rappers go to the dentist? Or get scheduled eye exams? Or routine checkups? Gucci Mane wears glasses, but I've never seen him at lens crafters.
roll.gif
roll.gif

why is water wet? seriously, no ghostface

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by KALOS203

Is the whales name Free Willy or just Willy?

How come when you see a certain type of car you've never seen before all of a sudden you keep seeing more of them?

What color is the sky actually?

1. His name was Willy...free is the verb

2. In your head

3. It goes according the molecules of water vapor and the light spectrum....it's open to interpretation similiar to the idea of a prism
VERB OMG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I literally laughed when I read that and I usually dont even hate on badgrammar and such

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by KALOS203

Is the whales name Free Willy or just Willy?

How come when you see a certain type of car you've never seen before all of a sudden you keep seeing more of them?

What color is the sky actually?

1. His name was Willy...free is the verb

2. In your head

3. It goes according the molecules of water vapor and the light spectrum....it's open to interpretation similiar to the idea of a prism
VERB OMG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I literally laughed when I read that and I usually dont even hate on bad grammar and such

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The hell is wrong with you? Free is a verb. In fact, "Free Willy" is a complete sentence..
smh.gif

free can be a verb, adjective, or adverb. Free is describing Willy and is thus not a verb but an adjective.

With colors, is the sight that i associate with say the color blue the same for other people, or is the color blue thought of as red for other people? Like arecolors nothing but names for different people?
I'm sure if you get into light and science of color and everything this could be proved, but I still find it interesting to think about

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

free can be a verb, adjective, or adverb. Free is describing Willy and is thus not a verb but an adjective.

smh.gif

Take it from Don Curry:

"Fee Willy??! Free my uncle Willy!"

VERB.

Free Willy is a complete sentence. A complete sentence MUST contain a subject and a predicate. Do the math.
[/case]

Originally Posted by timbo109

With colors, is the sight that i associate with say the color blue the same for other people, or is the color blue thought of as red for other people? Like are colors nothing but names for different people?
I'm sure if you get into light and science of color and everything this could be proved, but I still find it interesting to think about

word man,.... i be thinking that too.
like if someone is seeing the color pink and think its gay for a dude to rock it, but i see blue, and my blue is really they pink. and u get where im goingright?

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

iBlink wrote:

what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

why am I on NT at 4:20 in the am instead of laying next to my girlfriend, who happens to be leaving tomorrow?

why does Karma hit so hard?

why am I at so stuck on this girl? I mean... I'm tripping the f out for real.
the unstoppable force can just move in a different direction, the real question is is there really a such thing as an immovable object?

THE BLOB WAS FROM X-MEN

indifferent.gif

If you're familiar with the movie at all, then you know that the goal was to FREE willy...

Willy was not free initially so how can you evoke that state to describe his condition...

FREE in the context of the title "Free Willy", conveys the action to release, liberate, discharge, setloose, or let loose, the damn whale--> all verbal actions...

2r4houd.jpg

Drown yourself.

Just live with that until I can find an appropriate gif.

Back
Top Bottom