THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WONDERED VOL :HAT

-how the hell does sending in a yogurt lid help towards breast cancer?

-what makes someone allergic to peanuts? they even sell mixed nuts "without peanuts", i myself am allergic and i can eat any other kind of nut (pawse), but if i eat a peanut its a wrap.

-how does a camera actually take a picture? i mean it captures life, that +%!$ is crazy.

-really? that much memory in a tiny micro chip? how the hell;

2n8y9g8.jpg

-What was basketball like when there was no 3 point line?

-How does tv work? plug a wire in the wall then into my tv and i have a picture? i know other things are involved but it looks so simple

How will the human species have evolved in 1 million years? What will the most common religious and spiritual ideologies be like? Will we still be around?

-Is it always the same guy in the jack in the box head?

-Is that the CEO of Jack in the Box's voice?

-How do we know the EXACT shape and structure of a molecule, when in fact we've never seen electrons or any of that?

-I've never understood, exactly, why IS Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

Originally Posted by GFlower8

-what makes someone allergic to peanuts? they even sell mixed nuts "without peanuts", i myself am allergic and i can eat any other kind of nut (pawse), but if i eat a peanut its a wrap.
Peanut is not a nut (its a legume), maybe thast why your peanut allergy doesnt cover other nuts.  I only know this cause my wife is deathly allergic to nuts (cashews, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, almonds, etc.. etc...)  Only nuts she can eat are macadamia, pinenuts, and mine.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by GFlower8

Peanut is not a nut (its a legume), maybe thast why your peanut allergy doesnt cover other nuts.  I only know this cause my wife is deathly allergic to nuts (cashews, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, almonds, etc.. etc...)  Only nuts she can eat are macadamia, pinenuts, and mine.

I spit out my cranberry juice
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

-What was basketball like when there was no 3 point line?

-How does tv work? plug a wire in the wall then into my tv and i have a picture? i know other things are involved but it looks so simple

Wilt-Chamberlain.jpg

pimp.gif

why do females like playing games & being difficult 
frown.gif
tired.gif

why is there no super train that can go from brooklyn to manhattan in 10 minutes

Why Jadakiss buzz in LA ain't like it is in New York?

Why do some vaginas get wetter than others?

Why Kobe mess with that ugly broad in Colorado?

When I'm going to trust a female enough to date her.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Kramer

Why is the chicken in ramen somehow in powder form. Powder chicken??

if you talking bout the little powder packets, its probably some form of chicken bouillion that is dehydrated chicken stock mixed with a buncha salt and/or msg and a buncha other spices or seasonings.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Why Jadakiss buzz in LA ain't like it is in New York?

Why do some vaginas get wetter than others?

Why Kobe mess with that ugly broad in Colorado?

When I'm going to trust a female enough to date her.
in the words of Daniel Tosh "you gotta plow a 4 to appreciate an 8"

Are there any boundaries to space? What happens when we reach the end if there is one?

Why are women so emotional and more materialistic than men?

why they never could give the trix rabbit some cereal

why do lesbians use dildos

why do we have an appendix?

Back
Top Bottom