THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WONDERED VOL :HAT

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Who decided where one country starts and ends? Why did they choose that spot and not one inch more/less?
This!
thats what i always wondered but more for just the states.. i mean is this foreal how each state is shaped?

dead on exact inch for inch, u serious? random +!! shapes
us_map.gif

the simplest things be mind boggling lollll

Can cops really confiscate your car when they are trying to apprehend a suspect behind the wheel?

I always see it in TV but never in reality life.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by GFlower8

-what makes someone allergic to peanuts? they even sell mixed nuts "without peanuts", i myself am allergic and i can eat any other kind of nut (pawse), but if i eat a peanut its a wrap.
Peanut is not a nut (its a legume), maybe thast why your peanut allergy doesnt cover other nuts.  I only know this cause my wife is deathly allergic to nuts (cashews, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, almonds, etc.. etc...)  Only nuts she can eat are macadamia, pinenuts, and mine.

I spit out my cranberry juice
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

what gets me everytime is how voice can travel through phones/cellphones..

its wireless and it submits signals.. but how does voice travel.. seems so simple to just press talk.

-what makes someone allergic to peanuts? they even sell mixed nuts "without peanuts", i myself am allergic and i can eat any other kind of nut (pawse), but if i eat a peanut its a wrap.
Peanut is not a nut (its a legume), maybe thast why your peanut allergy doesnt cover other nuts.  I only know this cause my wife is deathly allergic to nuts (cashews, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, almonds, etc.. etc...)  Only nuts she can eat are macadamia, pinenuts, and mine.

Man I love
[h1]Oxymoron's[/h1]

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Man I love
[h1]Oxymoron's[/h1]

Man I love

When people fail at these grammar police type deal's

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Who decided where one country starts and ends? Why did they choose that spot and not one inch more/less?
This!
thats what i always wondered but more for just the states.. i mean is this foreal how each state is shaped?

us_map.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...%80%93territory_relation

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Can cops really confiscate your car when they are trying to apprehend a suspect behind the wheel?

I always see it in TV but never in reality life.

yes

--why couldnt kobe n shaq just work together?
--why was the situation on the trump roast?
--why is christianity and islam based off of judaism but they cant agree on anything?
--wheres waldo?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

This!

us_map.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...%80%93territory_relation

I cant remember the name but theres a whole show on the Discovery channel or something about this thing.

MOE FAB UAFA wrote:
--why is christianity and islam based off of judaism but they cant agree on anything?

because they are parts of a whole. Individual (root word is divide) parts are never meant to represent the whole of something. That's religious sectarianism at the end of the day is all a bunch of non sense. 

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by kidUFC

what gets me everytime is how voice can travel through phones/cellphones..

its wireless and it submits signals.. but how does voice travel.. seems so simple to just press talk.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?

Back
Top Bottom