THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WONDERED VOL :HAT

Help on embed 
nerd.gif

That camera question is crazy... never really thought about that

Anyway.

How in the hell did the first language originate?? Like how do you explain a language with there being no words to explain it with??????

Computer chips?

How is it that i can memorize a major amount of songs.. but can not remember something from 2 days ago?

How do people know dogs are colorblind??

-Who designed the highways?
-Why do we have touch- screen Iphones & TV's but cant cure AIDS?

-Why does the government prohibit the use of marijuana. What if marijuana really made everyone smarter in their own right?

-Why do hoodrats continue to make us black folks look bad 24/7? I mean shawty you got 6 kids at the age of 27 and a rainbow color weave.
eyes.gif

For 1500+ years we though the world was flat, and to speak of anything else would sometimes result in death...

Given that, how do we know space does not have a definitive end?

-Why weed isn't legal, it was once legal before?
-What's the meaning of life?
-How do people put ice cream in a cake, I'm not talking about ice cream cake but ice cream filled in a regular cake?
-If money is the root of all evil, then why do people have jobs?

What are fingernails made of?

What is the skin of apples made of?

How do batteries just.. have energy in them? Can't find a better way to say it but you get the idea.

_ if there were a hole drilled down the direct center of the earth end to end. What would happen if someone jumped in?

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

_ if there were a hole drilled down the direct center of the earth end to end. What would happen if someone jumped in?

they'd hit that molten lava core and be disintegrated
laugh.gif

Why do bad things happen to good people
Why are humans so cruel
How is Ava Devine still alive & working

Originally Posted by philly5fan

How in the hell did the first language originate?? Like how do you explain a language with there being no words to explain it with??????

Computer chips?

How is it that i can memorize a major amount of songs.. but can not remember something from 2 days ago?

How do people know dogs are colorblind??
THIS. Must have been crazy......

Also, +%* is really at the deepest depths of the ocean? Like what if theres a continent-sized creature just laying on the sea floor waitin to murk us all.

Man I remember I made a thread like this a couple years ago and everybody told me I was bugging, and needed to stop smoking

anyway

Who decided to name things, come up with numbers, letters. Who said this piece of fruit was an apple? How did they decide to call it fruit?

How did they randomly come up with color names?

How can you tell that a baby needs glasses?

Why are the projects called the projects?

What do babies think about?

How did anyone know the first plane would fly? How did they know it wouldn't just explode?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

they'd hit that molten lava core and be disintegrated
laugh.gif
yea but first you would have to find something that will withstand the heat of the molten lava core... the drill will just melt and that would be a big %+$ volcanco.

Back
Top Bottom