THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WONDERED VOL :HAT

wondered this since i was a lil kid;

-how the hell do bar-codes work? especially at stores like if you don't get it scanned and deactivated at the register and try to walk out, those things at the doors just sense it and bam u get caught stealing?lol

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

What happens when you die?

Are aliens amongst us and look exactly like us?

YOU FADE INTO A SPACE BETWEEN SPACE

&  THE HUMANOID BODY  IS A HOT SELLER DESIGN TO THE UNIVERSE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

-how the hell do bar-codes work? especially at stores like if you don't get it scanned and deactivated at the register and try to walk out, those things at the doors just sense it and bam u get caught stealing?lol

barcodes are just a series of numbers read by the scanner to identify the product corresponding to that code in a database the computer accesses and then draws price and whatever else from, while registering the sale for inventory management

bar codes are not what go off, but a thing that is usually placed under them does. The alarm is a pretty slim oblong magnet thing that sends the signal to the detectors by the door. Theyre usually not placed on cheap stuff, but on electronics and whatever they might be under the label or something.

Why isnt hot 97 on sirius/xm radio. This is clearly the the hottest station on the planet, why not capitolize and go nationwide

Originally Posted by moundraised23

wats up with stuart scott's eye?
how is alcohol legal and not weed?
how do you multi quote and use spoilers on NT?
wat that thang smell like?
wat do animals talk about?
how do they communicate?
why is being gay so accepted now?
why is it cool for dude to shop in the women's chiq jean section nowadays?
why are gays gay?
wat does dying feel like?
how could all those slaves not take over plantations?
you'll know one day, lol

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

barcodes are just a series of numbers read by the scanner to identify the product corresponding to that code in a database the computer accesses and then draws price and whatever else from, while registering the sale for inventory management

bar codes are not what go off, but a thing that is usually placed under them does. The alarm is a pretty slim oblong magnet thing that sends the signal to the detectors by the door. Theyre usually not placed on cheap stuff, but on electronics and whatever they might be under the label or something.
ahhh i see. i wasnt sure if it was the tags with the barcodes that set them off or those magnetic things, or both... i never steal stuff so i wouldnt know lol shrug. i guess as a kid i was just spooked and thought it was that way.

still crazy tho when i think about it. just earlier i printed out a shipping label, went to ups store, then dude scans it with the scanner gun and it reads it and beeps and bam its in the system.
pimp.gif
i'm like, thats just regular black ink with lines and numbers

This is a funny thread.

Lotta dumb questions, but also some legit, pause and "
eek.gif
" questions...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My question is, just how many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?[/color]

I seriously start with the intent of licking away...but somewhere inbetween, i complete forget my mission and begin chewing on the candy. Only after I've straight gnawed on that bishh to completion, does it hit me that I was supposed to be licking, and counting them...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Is methodman thee method man from
The wutang?
Is dirtylicious as dirty and licious as his sn implies?
If you eat nothing but gum and swallow it would your poop be gum?..or would it stay stuck to your stomach?

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

why do tv channels change between cities? makes no damn sense
You mean why are the actual numbers different or why are there different channels? Its cause people in L.A. dont want the news and events from NY, etc...The only channels that change are the locals...

Originally Posted by sonofsam

If you eat nothing but gum and swallow it would your poop be gum?..or would it stay stuck to your stomach?
Youve thought about this for prob 15-25 years?
alien.gif

2lipslegit..if you were pooping and farted would your but be able to blow a bubble with the gum turd your pooping out?????

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

^Those things are called RFID tags/stickers. They're similar to the ones tagged on jeans that get removed when you purchase them. As the poster above me said, they are usually found in the more expensive items (books/CDs/electronics, etc.).

This:
081118141854-large.jpg

Why is pink lemonade pink? (no one ever answers this)

because it's just lemonade made with food coloring or mixed with some other type of juice (cranberry, grapefruit, etc).

Spoiler [+]
Like this.
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)](spolier) text (/spoiler) just change the '(' ')'  with '[' ']'[/color]

what gets me everytime is how voice can travel through phones/cellphones..

its wireless and it submits signals.. but how does voice travel.. seems so simple to just press talk.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Is TM 103 really on the way?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Who was the first basketball player that started dribbling between their legs and using crossovers? I never understood how Bob Cousy could get past dudes by simply dribbling with one hand

when someone gets a heart transplant how can they just move bones out the way without hurting the patient further?

Where does oil come from? And how does drilling work?

Do animals talk to each other? Like how do deer communicate with the rest of their family to cross the street at the same time?

Where do cab drivers get gas? And do they have to pay for it themselves?

Who performs the maintenance for cop cars, buses airplanes or any kind of vehicle the average person doesn't drive?

If you wanted to do special effects for a movie or create graphics for television programs, what the hell would you major in?

Why is their brail on a drive through ATM?

Why is the iphone screen so damn fragile when it's supposed to be some special bulletproof type glass?

I dropped my iPhone 4 several times already, from about 4 feet on concrete. Front and Rear glass still good.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Maybe the Vapor case that I have on helps... *shrugs*

Originally Posted by sonofsam

2lipslegit..if you were pooping and farted would your but be able to blow a bubble with the gum turd your pooping out?????
sick.gif
roll.gif

Is it real late over there already?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Spoiler [+]
Like this.
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
(spolier) text (/spoiler) just change the '(' ')'  with '[' ']'
Spoiler [+]
this better work...still dont know how to multi quote tho

I get serious deja vu from dreams and then they become a reality like 6 months later. I can only move my eyes and it's very hazy in the peripheral vision.

I'm scared one day I'll have some sort of bad scene in a dream. I'm a starting to believe in predetermination/destiny because of this unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom