-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

- Broadcast every single St. John's basketball game on the radio from MSG over a 2.5 year period
- Had Robinson Cano leave my girl at the time, now ex a happy bday message, he was her favorite.
- Shook hands and chilled with Hulk Hogan
- Got soup for Hank Aaron
- Interview Coach K, Steve Lavin, Bob Huggins, and many more big name coaches
- chilled on Coach K Court, met and talked to Kyle Singler while he was shooting around
- Had long conversation with Bucky Waters in the Duke bleachers

I've got more I'm sure but that's off the top of my head

got a plaque from president billy clinton in the 4th grade from a art contest I won that my school entered in for drawing the anacostia river.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
feel's good now that I think about it.

frown.gif
feel's bad that I was so freaking talented and then gave up shortly after Duke Ellington school of art's didn't accept me.....(cus I had a portfolio full of Anime).

oh and I got to take a picture with Paul Williams before his fight with Sergio Martinez at my old gym.

got a plaque from president billy clinton in the 4th grade from a art contest I won that my school entered in for drawing the anacostia river.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
feel's good now that I think about it.

frown.gif
feel's bad that I was so freaking talented and then gave up shortly after Duke Ellington school of art's didn't accept me.....(cus I had a portfolio full of Anime).

oh and I got to take a picture with Paul Williams before his fight with Sergio Martinez at my old gym.

- Got a hug from Beyonce at Rucker Park in the Summer of 2003 (I think it was that summer), she smelled so goooooood, I'll never forget that scent
pimp.gif
, Jay-Z won
- Met Kobe Bryant

- Got a hug from Beyonce at Rucker Park in the Summer of 2003 (I think it was that summer), she smelled so goooooood, I'll never forget that scent
pimp.gif
, Jay-Z won
- Met Kobe Bryant

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

pimp.gif
, Jay-Z won
- Met Kobe Bryant

Met Kobe?... Kobe probably encounters thousands of people a day
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
, Jay-Z won
- Met Kobe Bryant

laugh.gif

-Played basketball with Vince Carter
-Met tons of NBA players
-Met Jay-Z

Probably some more good ones that Im forgetting right now.

-Played basketball with Vince Carter
-Met tons of NBA players
-Met Jay-Z

Probably some more good ones that Im forgetting right now.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif
, Jay-Z won
- Met Kobe Bryant

laugh.gif
so did jordan and you listed him

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif
, Jay-Z won
- Met Kobe Bryant

laugh.gif
so did jordan and you listed him

Spent some time off the beaten path in negril jamaica, where i swam in a mineral water cave and visitied some cash crop fields

Spent some time off the beaten path in negril jamaica, where i swam in a mineral water cave and visitied some cash crop fields

Back
Top Bottom