-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

- worked on wall street (and bear stearns) during the great economic crash of (our) lifetime
- missed my early morning flight on 9/11/2011 (still have the plane ticket)
- have traveled SOLO throughout the US, Europe, and Asia with nothing more than a backpack
- smoked trees with a rasta under bob marley and peter tosh's 'favorite spot'
- sat within 3 seats of MJ, Ewing, Ahmad Rashad and Oakley at MSG when David Lee made a left handed inbounds tip with 0.9 seconds in double OT to beat the bobcats
- dated a playboy centerfold
- drove across the country from NY to CA, TWICE
- sat in MSG VIP box (directly above the tunnel) for about 50 games from 2005-2010
- went to 'up in smoke', twice
- survived a walk through government yard in trenchtown (kingston) with my girl
wow that's crazy
I know. Dude missed a flight from the future
eek.gif
eek.gif
2dtbpz.gif

Walked 3/4 of my city from like seven PM to about six AM bombing the streets, caught the sunrise too, finished the following the night.
It was raining one night so me and my people went in some random persons car and hotboxed it.
Orchestrated a threesome.
Took part in throwing a hotel party with no complaints and had the whole floor smelling of the herbals. (Felt like a cool rapper for the night.)
Got blackout drunk and woke up with no pants on three times, once in bed with a woman who wouldn't tell me if anything had happened.

Might add more later.

Walked 3/4 of my city from like seven PM to about six AM bombing the streets, caught the sunrise too, finished the following the night.
It was raining one night so me and my people went in some random persons car and hotboxed it.
Orchestrated a threesome.
Took part in throwing a hotel party with no complaints and had the whole floor smelling of the herbals. (Felt like a cool rapper for the night.)
Got blackout drunk and woke up with no pants on three times, once in bed with a woman who wouldn't tell me if anything had happened.

Might add more later.

Copped som guccis from Paris lol still got em
Went to the top of the eiffel
Had lunch wit Joe Frazier
Met David Blaine (got a autographed ace of spades from him, the card not the drink)
Copped a 50 of haze and found anotha 50 of kush in the car of the person dat sold it 2 me on my bday last yr (he brung it up front and left it on the floor, c'mon son)
Saw the Mona Lisa
Went on the London Eye and saw big ben
Won som Cool Greys for free last yr (still think abt it, nvr won nething)
Rode the streets of copenhagen late at night wit one of my friends on a school trip, stopping at different 7-11s to buy smirnoff ice and drinking them while we rode lmao, we even saw a wallet left on the ground, locals say that people leave things on the ground most of the time and its still there the next day 0___o Til this day idk why we didnt take it.... good times tho

not much, im still young so hopefully theres mor 2 come...

Copped som guccis from Paris lol still got em
Went to the top of the eiffel
Had lunch wit Joe Frazier
Met David Blaine (got a autographed ace of spades from him, the card not the drink)
Copped a 50 of haze and found anotha 50 of kush in the car of the person dat sold it 2 me on my bday last yr (he brung it up front and left it on the floor, c'mon son)
Saw the Mona Lisa
Went on the London Eye and saw big ben
Won som Cool Greys for free last yr (still think abt it, nvr won nething)
Rode the streets of copenhagen late at night wit one of my friends on a school trip, stopping at different 7-11s to buy smirnoff ice and drinking them while we rode lmao, we even saw a wallet left on the ground, locals say that people leave things on the ground most of the time and its still there the next day 0___o Til this day idk why we didnt take it.... good times tho

not much, im still young so hopefully theres mor 2 come...

I've probably handled around 12-15 different AMEX Centurion 'Black' cards.

Crazy seeing the dudes and where they make their money from.

I've probably handled around 12-15 different AMEX Centurion 'Black' cards.

Crazy seeing the dudes and where they make their money from.

- blew some green with Wiz twice when he came to the chi this year and last year... his tour bus has a permanent stench of some FIRE.

- chilled with gucci when he had that concert in the chi like 3 years ago with Him and  Twista

- blew some herb with speedknot mobstaz ( twistas group )

- served crucial conflict ( chicago rap group ) a couple of times, i met them though a teacher who used to engineer their music back in 98, the same teacher engineered for R kelly the same year.

- when flocka came to chicago this year i managed to go back stage and pre-game/after-game with the gucci/flocka/bo-deal/ and also non-up their artists from bricksquad monopoly but grinding their way up their.

- cruised it with big sean once in downtown chicago

- smoked with Wiz out in California when i went over to LA.

when wiz comes back to the chi its gonna be bound to happen again
pimp.gif

- blew some green with Wiz twice when he came to the chi this year and last year... his tour bus has a permanent stench of some FIRE.

- chilled with gucci when he had that concert in the chi like 3 years ago with Him and  Twista

- blew some herb with speedknot mobstaz ( twistas group )

- served crucial conflict ( chicago rap group ) a couple of times, i met them though a teacher who used to engineer their music back in 98, the same teacher engineered for R kelly the same year.

- when flocka came to chicago this year i managed to go back stage and pre-game/after-game with the gucci/flocka/bo-deal/ and also non-up their artists from bricksquad monopoly but grinding their way up their.

- cruised it with big sean once in downtown chicago

- smoked with Wiz out in California when i went over to LA.

when wiz comes back to the chi its gonna be bound to happen again
pimp.gif

I once hid $1000 in a box of Jordan retros, and I forgot all about it...so it was a nice surprise nearly a year later when I went to put on my cement 3's and found a roll of cash inside
pimp.gif

I once hid $1000 in a box of Jordan retros, and I forgot all about it...so it was a nice surprise nearly a year later when I went to put on my cement 3's and found a roll of cash inside
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom