Think back to the last time you got slapped

Why did it happen?

I dared her to
grin.gif

My dad slapped me when I was Six, I slapped him back in the chin. Needless to say no slapping ever since.

My dad slapped me when I was Six, I slapped him back in the chin. Needless to say no slapping ever since.

8th grade, got kicked out of private school during the last semester for bad grades.. got slapped twice by my pops. He was faster than I thought.

8th grade, got kicked out of private school during the last semester for bad grades.. got slapped twice by my pops. He was faster than I thought.

I inadvertently got slapped in the face last Monday while hoopin'....I was heated...I had to walk off the court to regain my composure

roll.gif

I was drunk and in a fight with my ex, we were sitting in her car in my driveway. She was like, "well I'm just gonna go to the bar with my cousin then."

I say to her, "So you can go %%%$ yourself around."

She hit me SOOO hard, I jumped out of the car right away... I deserved it though
roll.gif

I inadvertently got slapped in the face last Monday while hoopin'....I was heated...I had to walk off the court to regain my composure

roll.gif

I was drunk and in a fight with my ex, we were sitting in her car in my driveway. She was like, "well I'm just gonna go to the bar with my cousin then."

I say to her, "So you can go %%%$ yourself around."

She hit me SOOO hard, I jumped out of the car right away... I deserved it though
roll.gif

Ex.

A while ago.

We were playing around and she caught me good on my chin by accident.

Bert stared the !@@+ out her.

She apologized with the quickness.

Didn't acknowledge her apology.

Ex.

A while ago.

We were playing around and she caught me good on my chin by accident.

Bert stared the !@@+ out her.

She apologized with the quickness.

Didn't acknowledge her apology.

This one girl I know (she's my friend's gf, but I am friends with both of them) was drunk off her %!% and all over me and it was mad awkward because my friend was in the vicinity. She slapped me because I wouldn't dance with her. Then later in the night she slapped me because she overheard me telling somebody else about her slapping me earlier
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This was on my birthday too.

This one girl I know (she's my friend's gf, but I am friends with both of them) was drunk off her %!% and all over me and it was mad awkward because my friend was in the vicinity. She slapped me because I wouldn't dance with her. Then later in the night she slapped me because she overheard me telling somebody else about her slapping me earlier
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This was on my birthday too.

I got slapped tonight! for staring at a flyer on the ground that had a big-busted chick on it.
laugh.gif

I got slapped tonight! for staring at a flyer on the ground that had a big-busted chick on it.
laugh.gif

Last time I spend the $50 dollars my mother gave me for some boring trip on games. #@+$ hurt like hell, but I got to keep the games. #@+$ was weaksauce compared to when I got beat in the shower. West Indian mothers FTL.

Back
Top Bottom