Thinkin about getting a dog. Any suggestions?

My boy got a blue pit puppy a month ago and it's awesome so I've been thinking about getting a dog too. Anyone got any breeds or anything they could recommend? I've never had a dog before, and currently have a Siamese cat that's a little over 2 years old. Also if you know of any good breeders or anything like that in the Philly area hook those up too.Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

My boy got a blue pit puppy a month ago and it's awesome so I've been thinking about getting a dog too. Anyone got any breeds or anything they could recommend? I've never had a dog before, and currently have a Siamese cat that's a little over 2 years old. Also if you know of any good breeders or anything like that in the Philly area hook those up too.Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

Boxers are amazing dogs....grew up with that breed, been around them my whole life 

Boxers are amazing dogs....grew up with that breed, been around them my whole life 

Originally Posted by scshift

I want a dog like the one in Proper English's old avy 
pimp.gif

Japanese Spitz.. great breed.. very smart, easy to train, & very loyal.. oh and they have "self cleaning" coats that dont shed at all. 
pimp.gif

their coat stays white

Paris%20Head%20Shot%203.jpg

Originally Posted by scshift

I want a dog like the one in Proper English's old avy 
pimp.gif

Japanese Spitz.. great breed.. very smart, easy to train, & very loyal.. oh and they have "self cleaning" coats that dont shed at all. 
pimp.gif

their coat stays white

Paris%20Head%20Shot%203.jpg

Go to a local shelter and pick a dog that will work well with your lifestyle.

Go to a local shelter and pick a dog that will work well with your lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom