Thinkin about getting a dog. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

shiba-inu.jpg

Shiba inu. this is going to be my next dog.
pimp.gif

just posted the newest stream they talked about in your video
laugh.gif

i have a boy, 1.5 years old, black and white. love the little guy to death. 

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

shiba-inu.jpg

Shiba inu. this is going to be my next dog.
pimp.gif

just posted the newest stream they talked about in your video
laugh.gif

i have a boy, 1.5 years old, black and white. love the little guy to death. 

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I was just reading up on dogs yesterday and from what I read they require a lot of discipline. Article also said most people have trouble with dogs because they treat a dog as if they're a human.

Does anyone have an recommendations for dogs that would be better suited to apartment life? Not one of those small girly looking dogs either.

I have a French bulldog and I love her. Frenchies are the type of breed that people will either love or hate. Very low maintenance dogs. They love to sleep and just lay around. Not a lot of excersise, 10-15 minute walk once a day.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I was just reading up on dogs yesterday and from what I read they require a lot of discipline. Article also said most people have trouble with dogs because they treat a dog as if they're a human.

Does anyone have an recommendations for dogs that would be better suited to apartment life? Not one of those small girly looking dogs either.

I have a French bulldog and I love her. Frenchies are the type of breed that people will either love or hate. Very low maintenance dogs. They love to sleep and just lay around. Not a lot of excersise, 10-15 minute walk once a day.

Pet Pardons is a great Facebook app that lets you see dogs/cats/etc in your area that are scheduled to be euthanized soon that you can save.

Pet Pardons is a great Facebook app that lets you see dogs/cats/etc in your area that are scheduled to be euthanized soon that you can save.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Wouldn't that be sorta depressing though? I'd be like
frown.gif
because I know some animals will get put down and there is nothing I could do about it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Wouldn't that be sorta depressing though? I'd be like
frown.gif
because I know some animals will get put down and there is nothing I could do about it.

I have an Airedale terrier. Theyre the biggest terrier and they don't shed or anything. Theyre cool dogs

I have an Airedale terrier. Theyre the biggest terrier and they don't shed or anything. Theyre cool dogs

American Eskimo, mans best friend, very loyal and protective but middle sized. Look like a fox in the face and are pure white and love the cold and out doors. Had one growing up, Bear, great dog.

American Eskimo, mans best friend, very loyal and protective but middle sized. Look like a fox in the face and are pure white and love the cold and out doors. Had one growing up, Bear, great dog.

Back
Top Bottom