Thinking about becoming a barber..anyone?

It's only 3k for barber school, anyone have any advice?
nerd.gif

N's gonna come thru ya barber like " yo man let me get a free haircut" and mad ppl gonna come thru sellin #%% in ya store b

I say you go for it. If you think it is something worth the time and effort, nothing should stop you.

5 is to low, you should raise it to 7 or 8. Most people would just bust out a 10 and include the tip.

Originally Posted by JCMRocaFella

makin 400-500 a month.
i dont have a license..
Thats true i thought about it too then when i found out how much they make i was like naw im good. Think about yea you probably make more if you own your own shop yea but think about the light bill to the shop and your house/apt bills and all that other crap you gotta pay like the 3000 for school not worth it.-_-

im fine with 5$ for now
eventually ima raise it.
once i start gettin more people. .

it is on the side. cut in my garage

I cut in my dorm and made over a grand this year. Im unlicensed and all that but as long as you have a good following you'll always get new customers off of them. I say if you like it you should do it because its good side money. I wouldn't do it as a main job tho.

Im sry to say but My barber is one of the people in my life that i respect a lot

If you love cutting hair go ahead and go to school , It will be tough at first because you wont have clientele . So you will have to learn to market yourself with nice cards and talking to people pretty much everywhere you go . There is a lot of money in the barber/hair care business check out alsmakingthecut.com great info there about the business or barbering

Back
Top Bottom