Thinking about moving cross country... Is uhaul best option?

Im moving cross country from ny to houston next month, are uhaul trucks the best option for me? Or are there other competitors out there that i dont know of?

I remember there was a time when you could come to nt and actually get helpfull answers on a variety of things. Nowadays you have these trolls on here striving for e fame smh.

I remember there was a time when you could come to nt and actually get helpfull answers on a variety of things. Nowadays you have these trolls on here striving for e fame smh.
i aint trolling bro i just wanna kno y u r leaving new york, i always hear people talking about wanting to go there

what about it didn't u like

PODS is going to be te best thing

They send you a transpotation storage thing and they have various sizes.

Call them when you want them to pick it up and they ship it to where you need it.

Im moving cross country from ny to houston next month, are uhaul trucks the best option for me? Or are there other competitors out there that i dont know of?
Sell what you can, only take what you can fit into a flat bed pickup or cargo van.

I want to get one of those trucks where i could attach my car to the back...are familiar with that?

I want to get one of those trucks where i could attach my car to the back...are familiar with that?

Yea I drove one, I believe it was 17 foot truck, had to drive it in the pouring rain and I was tired as ever. Worst drive ever :smh:

Try Penske for other rates. Any other time I move I use uHaul

Bro NYC to screwston is a garbage *** drive- sell what you can and drive just ur vehicle- pulling a trailer or truck will blow ***. With this weather to.??. Death wish - I drove a uhual through rain and I'd rather sell all my **** than **** with a highway like that again-

Im shook that if i do pods my stuff will get stolen....i dont want to put the mileage on my Vehicle.... How fast can you drive in the trailer with the car hooked up to it?

Im shook that if i do pods my stuff will get stolen....i dont want to put the mileage on my Vehicle.... How fast can you drive in the trailer with the car hooked up to it?

65-70, depends on the driver and weather conditions though

Last edited:
since when has going half way across the u.s. a whole cross country drive? what route you taking b?

Sell your stuff and take what you need. Start fresh. Houston sucks though. I wouldnt move there. That drive is a MONSTER!

Used to work for uhual for a year, probably your best bet. Penske and Budget sometimes have better deals with long distance but uhaul is more available and have more drop off locations. From working there everyone said they got a ridiculous quote from pods. I believe they go off of the amount of weight being shipped and their containers are metal and already heavy by themselves.

Edit Alot of people say its not even worth it they would sell the majority of their things and either get the smallest truck, 10 foot truck is the smallest that can go one way, or just start fresh.

Last edited:
Bro NYC to screwston is a garbage *** drive- sell what you can and drive just ur vehicle- pulling a trailer or truck will blow ***. With this weather to.??. Death wish - I drove a uhual through rain and I'd rather sell all my **** than **** with a highway like that again-

This.

Make sure its the most important stuff to. If not then pods.

Back
Top Bottom