Thinking about moving from California to Atlanta..School Me

My brother and I are thinking about moving from California to Atlanta, we are both in our early 20's and tired of living in California. School me on the life out there. Thinking of making this move in March.

uhh i heard cali is nicer. But I guess it depends on where in cali you live since cali is as big as the east coast pretty much. But yeah you might find it boring here.

yo fam, im from the 562/cerritos area originally; moved to ATL for college as well. Been here for 3 years now and I gotta say if you're into black girls....there's  plenty of them here. Other than that its pretty boring out here.

There's nothing to do in Atlanta? Man I would have never guessed. But I love the women so it's a move I'm going to make!

I have been thinking about moving from va to Atlanta but I have idea what areas are the "good" and "bad" areas. Right now I'm basing all of my assumptions off of if I have heard the area called out in a rap song I should stay away from that area.

I don't believe that there is nothing to do in Atlanta. Atlanta is a major US city there always has to be something to do. I looked into buying a condo or townhouse in Atlanta but the HOA fees are 200 plus.

What are some nice apartment complexes or housing areas I should look into?

I'm from Va Beach. Moved here a year ago for school. It's cool out here. Always something to do. Granted I live in midtown so I'm close to everything. Any place gets boring if you've been there forever. I got a friend who is tired of it here and is about to move to Cali in march. Haha.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

My brother and I are thinking about moving from California to Atlanta, we are both in our early 20's and tired of living in California. School me on the life out there. Thinking of making this move in March.
WHY?
Atlanta sucks. The south sucks, compared to California.

NO women is worth moving to Atlanta for.

Are you Caine from Menace 
laugh.gif

BUT if you like fat black women, atlanta has TONS of those

I go to SCAD ATL but, I'm from Ft Lauderdale, FL. ATL is a dope city! Huge and lots to do. I love this place.

Back
Top Bottom