Thinking of switching to Sprint...am I crazy?

Just switched from t-mobile....service here in stl is allot better...prices are about $100 cheaper.

so yea....its been pretty so far.

3VO4G

I love sprint. I have been with them since 08 and no problems at all. Service is great and the evo 4g is
pimp.gif

I love sprint. I have been with them since 08 and no problems at all. Service is great and the evo 4g is
pimp.gif

My brother annoys the hell out of Sprint Customer Service via online chat and I get $20-30 off of  most bills.
laugh.gif

My brother annoys the hell out of Sprint Customer Service via online chat and I get $20-30 off of  most bills.
laugh.gif

Damn, Sprint is lookin like that deal, thanks for the feedback NT...I know Verizon is gonna throw all kinds of deals at me when I call to cancel but I just don't see how they can touch sprint's prices...we'll see.

Damn, Sprint is lookin like that deal, thanks for the feedback NT...I know Verizon is gonna throw all kinds of deals at me when I call to cancel but I just don't see how they can touch sprint's prices...we'll see.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Sprint = Toyota Camry    Verizon = Cadillac  is how I look at it

If this is true i need to switch to Sprint ASAP

Spoiler [+]
my dads camry has 220k miles on it under 10k in repairs in its lifetime....if sprint is that reliable i need it now because ATT blows

If this is true i need to switch to Sprint ASAP

Spoiler [+]
my dads camry has 220k miles on it under 10k in repairs in its lifetime....if sprint is that reliable i need it now because ATT blows

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I've been with Sprint for about 3 years now and the only reason I stay is because I am grandfathered in on a legacy SERO plan. If I was paying comprable rates I would probably hop back to Verizon myself. I just moved into a new place a few months ago and my house gets no Sprint coverage at all. Luckily, there is a way to get a free Sprint Airave if you have crappy coverage in your home/office.
nerd.gif

info please or pm me

THANKS!

I hope you're with Sprint.

Otherwise, bad comparison.. even though, I would go with the Cadillac.

I hope you're with Sprint.

Otherwise, bad comparison.. even though, I would go with the Cadillac.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I've been with Sprint for about 3 years now and the only reason I stay is because I am grandfathered in on a legacy SERO plan. If I was paying comprable rates I would probably hop back to Verizon myself. I just moved into a new place a few months ago and my house gets no Sprint coverage at all. Luckily, there is a way to get a free Sprint Airave if you have crappy coverage in your home/office.
nerd.gif

info please or pm me

THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom