Third look/Comparison CDP IV vs '99 Retro

There is no IV I would keep and believe me only 1 color I kept and that was the........

Sneakgeeks is the man,

why you dudes be hating on em for?

Thanks for the vid. I see the differences, but +!@$ still looks the same. If I got the money ill cop, if not then I wont really care. I just want my carminesand hares.

Thanks for the vid. I'm so glad I at least had a pair of the OG (baby) and the 99 Retro (kids), because that colorway will never grace my feet ever again.

Unless............

squint your eyes and you got the same shoe. the differences aren't that big of a deal. the glossy netting does look cleaner though.

SneakGeekz admits cheap material used in the CDP version compared to the '99. As if JB just got lazy and said **** it!

the air bubble on the 99 retro looks thicker n shorter than the ones for the pack............the comparison video kinda turned me off of this pack. the videoreally made the shoe look lika a fake.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Sneakgeeks is the man,

eh, hes just taking videos of shoes, its funny that no one did this before
Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

why you dudes be hating on em for?

always appreciated tho, like heat and 160 with their pics

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Thanks AK for that great find.

roll.gif
This was posted in his other thread. As for the comparison, itsreally a big difference. The 08's look so cheap
frown.gif
..and this iscoming from someone who didn't care about the difference until I saw this.

nice vidz sneakgeekz..keep em comin

da cdp 4s look like bootlegs from canal st...its sad wut it has come too

ahhh.... whatever. good enough. i'll get these. anyone want the XIX's? i sure don't...

Good side-by-side comparison. I'm still gonna buy this pack because I'm buying them to wear
not to stare.

Good job SneakGeekz, I know you're out there reading this.

The video makes it evident that JB purposely GENTRY-SCREWED retros... They're determined to find little areas of the shoe to mess with, causing the shapeof the entire shoe to be completely off- it's like they don't even use the mold to make the shoes from anymore.

Gotta love that slanted toebox of the '99!!! Too bad they changed the shape. Thanks for the video!

Back
Top Bottom