Third look/Comparison CDP IV vs '99 Retro

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I don't know what you guys are waiting on, Ebay has a full size run.

930d_1.JPG

and they have for the last 8 or 9 years. $59 how can you beat that?
roll.gif

u know something......it could just be my disappointment in the CDP version....but those foof's have a wayyy better shape! i mean aside from thepractically patent midsole
laugh.gif

damn JB....making me give NIKE most of my money! carmines or bust!

It's funny how people are now starting to say how bad the shape is. But when the first post came out with the '08 pics, everyone was on the jock, andtalking $&it about how it looked good.

Rediculous. You clowns will still buy!

And SneakGeekz, thanks for the vid.

930d_1.JPG

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Copped x2!

"It's not a big deal."

"I'm still copping because these will be a legit pair."

"I don't understand all this hate."

"The differences aren't noticable."

smh.gif
Terrible.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

There is no IV I would keep and believe me only 1 color I kept and that was the........

Sneakgeeks is the man,

why you dudes be hating on em for?
naw maze is the man =D

I'm just glad he's willing to overpay for kicks so we can see them early...They aren't even worth what JB charges and he pays way more thanthat...god bless him
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the video. I appreciate you spending your time to show us what's up with the IV's. I will definately pass on these, they are just not worththe money. Times are too hard in todays economy to blow money on cheaply made kickz.

<<<<geah geah boi....
pimp.gif
3000th post... mang i love NT..thanks for everthingguys...

well back to my post...like i said in my other post in the other thread about the lV's im really regreting not scoring the 99 lV's
mad.gif
frown.gif
..cause that means i have to score these just to complete my so called collection...mang only if i can find a pair in my size
nerd.gif
then i wouldnt have to score this one..but thanks for the vid firenflames ..

Originally Posted by TheI4LW

Damn dude should say "ummm" some more.

Make your own video... see how much you say "ummm". Talking into a camera ain't as easy as it seems.

SneakGeekz:

Thanks for the vid! Nice job. I bought my '99 retros in '99 for retail and never wore them, so I'm happy these are coming out so I can finallywear a pair of bred IV's again. Haven't done that since 1989!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

roll.gif
roll.gif

Copped x2!

"It's not a big deal."

"I'm still copping because these will be a legit pair."

"I don't understand all this hate."

"The differences aren't noticable."

smh.gif
Terrible.
Remember... the others aren't wrong... they just have a different opinion from your's, sickickz23.

930d_1.JPG

roll.gif

What's really sad is the netting is actually slanted (as it should be) unlike on the CDP IV's.

The CDP IV's are beyond terrible and will NEVER grace my feet. I don't even consider it the same sneaker. They aren't IV's to me. I'mbummed my '99s started to crack, but I would still rather drop $400 on another pair and have them crack after 2 wears than get CDP IV's for free.

Thanks for the video.

930d_1.JPG

roll.gif

Sad thing is these look better than the CDP IVs
roll.gif

And negative quality comments just added to my negative thought to those CDP IVs. He even says the Mars IVs havebetter quality
laugh.gif

WOW
smh.gif
x 100000.

Shame at Gentry for trying to fool us. You cant fool us. We made you who you are.

A couple things that werent mentioned; the air bubble is WAYY different, the back of the heel sits up instead of lying flat and the lace-holder of the 99'shave a flare bottom.

JB will NOT make a dollar off me on these
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom