Thirstiest Men on Instagram

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahahahaha! What's even funnier is the dudes that put on their capes in response to these thirsty dudes. "Leave ashley alone, where do you live bro, I will drive out there and kick your ***" type steez lol! Those dudes come off just as thirsty as the rest. I can almost respect the dudes more keepin it 100 with their intentions. :rofl: :rofl:

I know this was pretty much posted a few posts ago, but the spelling error makes it gold.

My man yung thurst:
Wow...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  There's no way this isn't a troll.  Kid looks way too innocent, couldn't even spell bury correctly.  That was a good laugh
laugh.gif

I feel bad for women like this. Putting their bodies out like that for the world to see just to get confirmation that they're attractive ? When i see these women i see daddy issues and self esteem problems. The finest moment in some of these women's lives is a simple acknowledgement that they fit the mold of what society deems sexy. Sometimes i have problem respecting younger women in this day and age smh. Its hard to find a beautiful woman in the US who isnt attached to her phone all the time getting her head gassed up by dudes with no class and loving every second of it. :smh:

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom