Thirstiest Men on Instagram

Police%2BAED%2Buse%2B-%2B970300Ex1aed10copsave.jpg

Thirsty=Hilarious in this case. At first I'm scrolling down thinking well some of these are overboard given how these women look but then it got all creepy,rapey, and perverted :lol:

After reading the 2nd page these must be NTers. Let you kick me in the balls? :lol: That's that drag my nuts across broken glass to taste a wooden spoon that'll give splinters that was dropped in the toilet that you once used to taste soup with talk.

Last edited:
this one chick i stalk/troll always deletes my comments

i posted: "8======== D~~~~ "

on her pic 2 nights ago and sht got deleted asap. *also begins to follow most of the ones i aint already following*

I feel bad for women like this. Putting their bodies out like that for the world to see just to get confirmation that they're attractive ? When i see these women i see daddy issues and self esteem problems. The finest moment in some of these women's lives is a simple acknowledgement that they fit the mold of what society deems sexy. Sometimes i have problem respecting younger women in this day and age smh. Its hard to find a beautiful woman in the US who isnt attached to her phone all the time getting her head gassed up by dudes with no class and loving every second of it.
mean.gif
smokin.gif
 well spoken sir. 

This thread reminds me of this past weekend when my friends and I were out this lounge. All of the white women that got attention looked like they actually worked out while the black women who got attention were ones who were kinda "thick" ...not something I had just "realized" but more of a validation of that thing no one wants to talk about. 
laugh.gif

i dont even add these internet groupies/models.....they in cali somewhere nice im in baltimore suffering....i add girls i have a chance smanging on instagram...dudes be worthless

honestly i'd pay to smash miss diamond doll so i can't even clown.. but some of these dudes taking it way too far talking about "give me herpes" and stuff :stoneface:

Last edited:
I feel bad for women like this. Putting their bodies out like that for the world to see just to get confirmation that they're attractive ? When i see these women i see daddy issues and self esteem problems. The finest moment in some of these women's lives is a simple acknowledgement that they fit the mold of what society deems sexy. Sometimes i have problem respecting younger women in this day and age smh. Its hard to find a beautiful woman in the US who isnt attached to her phone all the time getting her head gassed up by dudes with no class and loving every second of it.
mean.gif
100% true, a few more percent pathetic. I'm 180 degree straight, I love me some T&A, but most females these days legit disgust me.

i dont even add these internet groupies/models.....they in cali somewhere nice im in baltimore suffering....i add girls i have a chance smanging on instagram...dudes be worthless

same wit me brah. cant stand these attention ****** at all. it looks good, but i follow girls cause they have interesting pics, or they have the potential of being smashed

Back
Top Bottom