This blew my mind.

The whole "Jews run Hollywood" thing just got a whole lot more reinforced for me.

I always believed it, but this list blew my mind, considering they're like 1 percent of the population. I just posted the girls that surprised me.

The List of 45 hottest jewish women

44. Sarah Michelle Gellar

View media item 673420

38. Selma Blair

View media item 673422
30. Michelle Trachtenberg

View media item 673425
29. Kate Hudson

View media item 673426
27. Elizabeth Banks

View media item 673427
26. Alyson Hannigan

View media item 673428
22. Gwyneth Paltrow (she was a damn country singer)

View media item 673430
20. Emmy Rossum

View media item 673431
18. Kat Dennings

View media item 673432
15. Lea Michele

View media item 673433
11. Emmanuelle Chriqui

View media item 673434
6. Scarlett Johansson

View media item 673435
5. Natalie Portman

View media item 673436
4. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

View media item 673437
2. Alison Brie

View media item 673438
1. Mila Kunis

View media item 673439

Jews built Hollywood and the major motion picture industry from the ground up, so yes they do run it and own it.

That's not a theory, its a fact.

Last edited:
This has always crossed me mind.

I used to always wondered why media was full of jewish jokes and cultural references. From Sanford to Seinfeld, theres always some jewish humor sewn in there.

Jews built Hollywood and the major motion picture industry from the ground up, so yes they do run it and own it.

Do you have any reading or links on that? Sounds interesting.

Call me ignorant, but I was unaware Judaism was this popular. Like, none of these girls look anything alike.

Just dawned on me that they're prolly all only half. :smh: :lol:

How are you going to leave out Gal Gadot and Bar Refaeli but post creatures like Lea Michelle and Mila Kunis

am I the only one who immediately scrolled down to number 1 .. then took quick glances at 2 and 3 ?

The whole "Jews Run Hollywood" thing actually comes from the fact that Jews couldn't get jobs anywhere else ran by non-Jews because of racism.

Alot of them went out west to find work in the movie industry, because they were just hiring anybody as long as you had a skill to contribute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Empire_of_Their_Own:_How_the_Jews_Invented_Hollywood

The african american community REALLY needs to start taking some queues from the Jewish community.

Call me ignorant, but I was unaware Judaism was this popular. Like, none of these girls look anything alike.

But Judaism isn't a nationality and you can't be half a religion.

So stupid when people say "I'm half Jew"

I can't knock Jews...they built it up and only look out for their own....other races should do the same

Last edited:
#1 reason why Drake will become the most powerful figure in hiphop by 2020.

Yep.

Jews run more than just entertainment/Hollywood. They run the entire world. The United States does their bidding.

But Judaism isn't a nationality and you can't be half a religion.

So stupid when people say "I'm half Jew"

Judaism is an ethnicity tho. So yes, you can be half Jewish.

The whole "Jews Run Hollywood" thing actually comes from the fact that Jews couldn't get jobs anywhere else ran by non-Jews because of racism.

Alot of them went out west to find work in the movie industry, because they were just hiring anybody as long as you had a skill to contribute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Empire_of_Their_Own:_How_the_Jews_Invented_Hollywood

The african american community REALLY needs to start taking some queues from the Jewish community.

It's easier for jews to accomplish this being that they represent a set monolithic group.

Who and what African Americans are is a toss up.

I can't knock Jews...they built it up and only look out for their own....other races should do the same

I'm pretty sure every race does do this. The world would probably be a better place if they did the exact opposite.

It's easier for jews to accomplish this being that they represent a set monolithic group.

Who and what African Americans are is a toss up.

Your comment made me realize what black activist were trying to do back in the day. Rally the troops so that we can have the a social structure similar to other prospering minorities. If we could band together like they do, we could be running shhh, possibly a main contender. But because of discrimination and sambos in the entertainment biz, we stay separated by trivial things like neighborhoods, gangs, music, etc. Which are glorified and put into the faces of our youth.

#dailyracethread

Back
Top Bottom