This blew my mind.

If only blacks banded together like jews..smh

"Black people" don't want culture and organization.

They want the slop fed to them by Europeans to keep them as consumers and serfs.

We are all are victims of the Viacom, "we're all one", "everyone is equal", "do what you want", "you only live once", individualistic industrial mindframe.

Modern "Blacks" are running from the structure that a true culture, a true religion and a true nationality brings.

The opportunists know this and prey upon it to leech our community of resources and keep us in a mental rut..

View media item 674258
View media item 674261View media item 674260

The ancestors are waiting on us to get our minds right.

View media item 674266
*not distracting from the thread just replying to some of the inquiries that were posted.

Peace.

Last edited:
i know this may sound off to some, but i think this is what Kanye has been "ranting" about for months now...without using certain words that speak about secret societies, he is having a hard time explaining his reasoning to the people therefore he comes off like a hypocrite and people dont understand what he is trying to say...using fashion as an example (but also can be used for other industries that have been established but wont let minorities in)..he is speaking about these higher powers and trying to open more doors.... not saying he is a revolutionary or anything, but i see his fustration for what it really is, the white ruling power

props for @goldenchild9 for those last 2 posts :pimp:

Last edited:
i know i may sound crazy, but i think this is what Kanye has been "ranting" about for months now...without using certain words that speak about secret societies, he is having a hard time explaining his reasoning to the people therefore he comes off like a hypocrite and people dont understand what he is trying to say...using fashion as an example (but also can be used for other industries that have been established but wont let minorities in)..he is speaking about these higher powers and trying to open more doors....

I agree,

But people are so one dimensional and boxed in with their thinking, they are unaware of analogous thought.

Plus with all the PC roadblocks in our culture, nothing truthful can ever really be said.

Why home got lipstick on?

View media item 674261
Some new trend?

Last edited:
i know i may sound crazy, but i think this is what Kanye has been "ranting" about for months now...without using certain words that speak about secret societies, he is having a hard time explaining his reasoning to the people therefore he comes off like a hypocrite and people dont understand what he is trying to say...using fashion as an example (but also can be used for other industries that have been established but wont let minorities in)..he is speaking about these higher powers and trying to open more doors....

Very very true.

i really never understood why black people didn't get on their jew game.
Hundreds years of conditioning. The difference with the Jews is they got years of history that they can rely upon that is incentive to stick together so when they're targeted they stick together and just move some place else and establish a nice little enclave to flourish and then along the way they realized being skilled in business was the best way for them to always have some value to those above them in w/e caste system that didn't like them for w/e arbitrary reason. Unfortunately for black ppl, parts of Africa simply weren't as advanced, the infighting left the door open for us to be exploited, and allowed for the culture to be raped, perverted, and dominated so despite having a history to rely on hundreds of thousands got shipped off as slaves where the conditioning for generations began that basically erased the connection.
If only blacks banded together like jews..smh
Too late for that and too lazy to change it'd need to start with an upcoming generation cuz the current one imo just can't stick together to build the necessary foundation to make this a long lasting thing.

Excuse the ignorance in my prior post. I had no idea Judaism was considered an ethnicity until I spent some time reading up on it. Carry on

The whole "Jews Run Hollywood" thing actually comes from the fact that Jews couldn't get jobs anywhere else ran by non-Jews because of racism.

Alot of them went out west to find work in the movie industry, because they were just hiring anybody as long as you had a skill to contribute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Empire_of_Their_Own:_How_the_Jews_Invented_Hollywood

The african american community REALLY needs to start taking some queues from the Jewish community.
I'm no historian but didn't Blacks do the same thing but chose a different industry? Look up the Great Migration and Second Great Migration. Black folk were bout that movement too. Things just dried up though.

The whole "Jews Run Hollywood" thing actually comes from the fact that Jews couldn't get jobs anywhere else ran by non-Jews because of racism.

Alot of them went out west to find work in the movie industry, because they were just hiring anybody as long as you had a skill to contribute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Empire_of_Their_Own:_How_the_Jews_Invented_Hollywood

The african american community REALLY needs to start taking some queues from the Jewish community.

I'm no historian but didn't Blacks do the same thing but chose a different industry? Look up the Great Migration and Second Great Migration. Black folk were bout that movement too. Things just dried up though.

We chose agriculture, and that was actually a great move, but we ended up being divided due to the whole DuBios vs Washington thing. I kind of look at it as the precursor to Biggie vs PAC, because there should have been no conflict at all between the two different opinions, but the Black community was somehow convinced that either the DuBios camp was a bunch of "let's use education and our intellectual prowess shine so that society cannot deny us" uppity nouve-riche type house slaves or the Washington camp was a bunch of "just keep your head down and know your place, manual labor is more important than literature and philosophy" type field slaves.

It could have been both ways, seeing as how there are lots of different types of black people, but we still have this same problem now. It's like there's this false belief that if the whole Black community is going to come together as a successful and independent unified force, then we all have to have the same beliefs and ideas about how to do it. That's why the Muslims look down on the pork-eaters, the Christians look down on everyone, and so on.

I DO feel like it's never too late for us to get together and make black unity a cool thing again.

Jews built Hollywood and the major motion picture industry from the ground up, so yes they do run it and own it.

That's not a theory, its a fact.

Do you have any reading or links on that? Sounds interesting.

Call me ignorant, but I was unaware Judaism was this popular. Like, none of these girls look anything alike.

Just dawned on me that they're prolly all only half. :smh: :lol:

But Judaism isn't a nationality and you can't be half a religion.

So stupid when people say "I'm half Jew"

Judaism is an ethnicity tho. So yes, you can be half Jewish.

Are you serious?

i know this may sound off to some, but i think this is what Kanye has been "ranting" about for months now...without using certain words that speak about secret societies, he is having a hard time explaining his reasoning to the people therefore he comes off like a hypocrite and people dont understand what he is trying to say...using fashion as an example (but also can be used for other industries that have been established but wont let minorities in)..he is speaking about these higher powers and trying to open more doors.... not saying he is a revolutionary or anything, but i see his fustration for what it really is, the white ruling power

props for @goldenchild9 for those last 2 posts :pimp:

I agree.

We chose agriculture, and that was actually a great move, but we ended up being divided due to the whole DuBios vs Washington thing. I kind of look at it as the precursor to Biggie vs PAC, because there should have been no conflict at all between the two different opinions, but the Black community was somehow convinced that either the DuBios camp was a bunch of "let's use education and our intellectual prowess shine so that society cannot deny us" uppity nouve-riche type house slaves or the Washington camp was a bunch of "just keep your head down and know your place, manual labor is more important than literature and philosophy" type field slaves.

It could have been both ways, seeing as how there are lots of different types of black people, but we still have this same problem now. It's like there's this false belief that if the whole Black community is going to come together as a successful and independent unified force, then we all have to have the same beliefs and ideas about how to do it. That's why the Muslims look down on the pork-eaters, the Christians look down on everyone, and so on.

I DO feel like it's never too late for us to get together and make black unity a cool thing again.

reminds me of this

The Talented Tenth

View media item 674501
W. E. B. Du Bois

This article is about the African-American leadership class and W. E. B. Du Bois essay. For the hip-hop album, see Talented 10th.
The Talented Tenth is a term that designated a leadership class of African Americans in the early twentieth century. The term was created by Northern WASP philanthropists, then publicized by W. E. B. Du Bois in an influential essay of the same name, which he published in September 1903. It appeared in The Negro Problem, a collection of essays written by leading African Americans.[1]

The phrase "talented tenth" originated in 1896 among Northern white liberals, specifically the American Baptist Home Mission Society, a Christian missionary society strongly supported by John D. Rockefeller. They had the goal of establishing black colleges to train Negro teachers and elites.
Du Bois used the term "the talented tenth" to describe the likelihood of one in ten black men becoming leaders of their race in the world, through methods such as continuing their education, writing books, or becoming directly involved in social change. He strongly believed that blacks needed a classical education to be able to reach their potential, rather than the industrial education promoted by the Atlanta compromise which was endorsed by Booker T. Washington and some white philanthropists. He saw such an education as the basis for what, in the 20th century, would be known as public intellectuals:
Men we shall have only as we make manhood the object of the work of the schools — intelligence, broad sympathy, knowledge of the world that was and is, and of the relation of men to it — this is the curriculum of that Higher Education which must underlie true life. On this foundation we may build bread winning, skill of hand and quickness of brain, with never a fear lest the child and man mistake the means of living for the object of life.[2]
In his later life, W. E. B. Du Bois came to believe that leadership could arise from many levels, and grassroots efforts were also important to social change. His stepson David Du Bois tried to publicize those views, writing in 1972: "Dr. Du Bois’ conviction that it’s those who suffered most and have the least to lose that we should look to for our steadfast, dependable and uncompromising leadership."[3]
Du Bois writes in his Talented Tenth essay that black Americans must develop “the Best of this race that they may guide the Mass away from the contamination and death of the Worst.” Later in Dusk of Dawn, Du Bois re-articulates this notion. He writes that “my own panacea of earlier day was flight of class from mass through the development of the Talented Tenth; but the power of this aristocracy of talent was to lie in its knowledge and character, not in its wealth.”

^This was the doctrine that told blacks to value position and social status to whites rather than industrial skill and sustainability within the community.

Integration was one of the main things that worked against blacks rather than for.

View media item 674512
"I Fear I May Have Integrated My People Into a Burning House" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited:
That's the thing.

"Rather than" is the fallacy pushed by those who wanted to divide.

"Rather than" was what both DuBois and Washington said, and neither side ended up winning. Namely because they should have never thought of their two philosophies as sides that could win or lose.

Aside from bussing students from awful schools to better schools, and forcing the best universities to accept the best students no matter their color, nobody FORCED the black community into all of the things we want to blame segregation for.

When you blame segregation, on whose actions are you placing blame?

Last edited:
That's the thing.

"Rather than" is the fallacy pushed by those who wanted to divide.

"Rather than" was what both DuBois and Washington said, and neither side ended up winning. Namely because they should have never thought of their two philosophies as sides that could win or lose.

Aside from bussing students from awful schools to better schools, and forcing the best universities to accept the best students no matter their color, nobody FORCED the black community into all of the things we want to blame segregation for.

I actually think the elite negro organizations won. All they wanted was to be the ones whites dealt with on their behalf and be a caste above the rest of poor blacks, yet still under the whites.

Boule' = In cities of ancient Greece, the boule (Greek: βουλή, boulē; plural βουλαί, boulai) was a council of citizens (βουλευταί, bouleutai) appointed to run daily affairs of the city. Originally a council of nobles advising a king, boulai evolved according to the constitution of the city; in oligarchies boule positions might be hereditary, while in democracies members were typically chosen by lot, and served for one year. Little is known about the workings of many boulai, except in the case of Athens, for which extensive material has survived.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boule_(ancient_Greece)

props for @goldenchild9 for those last 2 posts
pimp.gif
You can see the truth in his statements when you realize, for instance, that when Don Imus got fired after his "nappy headed ****" comment, another "White" radio station owner hired him and paid him more money to have his show on their network, with no fear of being fired. When Paula Deen got fired because of her commentary, the Fox network was there to give her a show on their stations. Now, when Arsenio Hall's show was cancelled for having Louis Farrakhan on, what "Black" business owners were there to put him on? Who was there (Black) to give Tavis Smiley his own show and segment back after leaving BET? For those in the know know that Kanye is not talking jibberish. He's talking about the dynamics of power in the best way he can. We don't need that many more African scholars. We have enough of them. We need more successful African-Centered inventors and business owners who can put people on like the "Jews" he speaks of in this clip. Keep in mind that I am very aware of our history and the kinds of roadblocks put in our way. But if we don't start collectively thinking how Kanye is thinking, as it regards ownership (something Amos Wilson and Claude Anderson have been preaching for decades), there is going to be no hope for Black folks.

Back
Top Bottom