This blew my mind.

I agree.....I'm just more frustrated w/ the continent of Africa opening their doors to Europeans.....while initially it was a great gesture of sharing knowledge and resources, it ended up backfiring and ruined that continent as a whole.......it's a tragedy that the so many countries in Africa are heavily european influenced w/ language and culture ......their resources are owned and managed by these same countries.......like a ***** in Congo is not suppose to be speaking French......I'm just rambling right now and I know I'm all over the place but man Africa easily would've been the continent w/ power if they didn't get jobbed by Europe......I place blame on the continent itself more than Europeans 

Another thing we have to observe is the broad myth behind the cultures.

I think we can learn a lot about a given culture by analyzing their creation myths.

African-Americans had all that **** but white ppl murdered us and literally dropped bombs on it :rolleyes

African-Americans had all that **** but white ppl murdered us and literally dropped bombs on it
eyes.gif
^LOL are you serious?

Reactions: wr
What is this scene from?

EDIT: NVM.....It's from the movie "Trick Baby", originally a book written by Iceberg Slim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom