This dude could probably make $1000/hr Vol. Fingerpainting

that's some serious skills
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

would def buy some if witnessed.

Look up Jean-Pierre Blanchard.

I feel so relaxed whenever I watch these kinds of videos.

Both vids
eek.gif

I love $*%% like this. Anyone got anymore?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Everybody isn't hardwired the same. We can rationalize (how they pull it off) all we want. Some people are truly gifted(insane IQ, memory, artistic abilities etc)...there's processes takin place in their brains that the average person doesn't use or doesn't use as much of. It's a gift.

I think I was watching Stan Lee's Superhumans on Nat Geo, and there was an artist  that could look at a skyline and then recall it down to the city blocks. They flew him over the city in a helicopter, and then he went back to his studio, did a big sketch, and recalled everything. I think he only missed like a window or something crazy like that
laugh.gif

thats exactly what it is, the average person only uses a significantly small portion of the brain, these people probably put to use a little more and look at the things they can achieve, believe you me, if we used even just 50% of our brain, we'd be able to look into the future, move things just with our thoughts and all sorts of craziness, the brain is an incredible thing....one can only wish to have been born with such talent, these people are truly amazing....oddly enough these extremely talented smart individuals are probably the most socially awkward people you'll know.
Exactly. It puts everything in perspective. Truly amazing.

Socially awkward yet their work reaches and relates with so many...it's a trade off...u cant have it all I guess
laugh.gif

Everybody isn't hardwired the same. We can rationalize (how they pull it off) all we want. Some people are truly gifted(insane IQ, memory, artistic abilities etc)...there's processes takin place in their brains that the average person doesn't use or doesn't use as much of. It's a gift.

I think I was watching Stan Lee's Superhumans on Nat Geo, and there was an artist  that could look at a skyline and then recall it down to the city blocks. They flew him over the city in a helicopter, and then he went back to his studio, did a big sketch, and recalled everything. I think he only missed like a window or something crazy like that
laugh.gif

thats exactly what it is, the average person only uses a significantly small portion of the brain, these people probably put to use a little more and look at the things they can achieve, believe you me, if we used even just 50% of our brain, we'd be able to look into the future, move things just with our thoughts and all sorts of craziness, the brain is an incredible thing....one can only wish to have been born with such talent, these people are truly amazing....oddly enough these extremely talented smart individuals are probably the most socially awkward people you'll know.
Exactly. It puts everything in perspective. Truly amazing.

Socially awkward yet their work reaches and relates with so many...it's a trade off...u cant have it all I guess
laugh.gif

Yea but see, that's all social norm bs. Socially awkward people like you are referring to used to be considered high priest in some cultures. But now they don't fit into the mold of a modern societal human. It's all a mold. Art is a very practical and useful gift that can literally influence the world at one glance. But the educational push for art has been suppressed, because art can not exactly be manufactured on a high profit and high production scale. I say let's not judge people, have understanding for one another and love everyone for who they are. It's a hard concept for some.

laugh.gif

This whole idea that we only use a small % of our brain is a silly myth. We use all of our brains we just don't use everything all at once. When strokes occur and effects certain areas of our brain you never hear " hey good thing it attack the part of the brain he didnt use!"

Check out this cracked article that shows people who have even had parts of their brain removed, and have become artistic geniuses

http://www.cracked.com/ar...m-brain-injuries_p2.html

Originally Posted by Dalek

laugh.gif

This whole idea that we only use a small % of our brain is a silly myth. We use all of our brains we just don't use everything all at once. When strokes occur and effects certain areas of our brain you never hear " hey good thing it attack the part of the brain he didnt use!"

Check out this cracked article that shows people who have even had parts of their brain removed, and have become artistic geniuses

C'mon man....I doubt this guy turned into the new Mozart.
half%2Bskull.jpg

Originally Posted by Dalek

laugh.gif

lol good catch. The missing piece here is "capabilities" a percentage of our brains capabilities. What I've found is that ingenuity or brilliance is usually from the brains ability to harness multiple critical tasks at once. For instance, synesthesia produces a high amount of musical brilliance. Synesthesia is a form of autism, where your neurology kind of branches off to make connections that aren't "normal" and you visually see sounds, hear scents or when letters of the alphabet have their own smells or associated colors. Again, the higher percentage use of all the brain's senses together. It's kind of like the stargate when you add all of the symbols together..
nerd.gif

The fallacy that people use "if we use 50%" more of our brains, doesn't hold up.

The brain isn't like a bucket of neurons that just HAVE to be used. Its not organized like that.

thats awesome! dude def. has skills...
i would buy one too, painting looks nice.
pimp.gif

When I realized that the guy was creating the NYC skyline my jaw with the floor. I've been to Times Square many times and never seen him. Next time I head there i'll make sure to buy one and record the process.

the guy in times square is named nikita something. hes amazing. he charges just 20 dollars per piece. his art work is more of less the same but each piece has a different yet equally beautiful color scheme. my friend bought two, gave him 50. that dudes the man, he draws a huge crowd and easily makes over 100 dollars an hour.

Back
Top Bottom