This dude could probably make $1000/hr Vol. Fingerpainting

Originally Posted by jman23s

Time Square picture man >
indifferent.gif

Dude must contribute 30%  to NYC's pollution.

This guy got skill.  I see the dudes in SF all the time and I snatch up a piece here and there.  I give them out as gifts to people that visit me from out of town.  They love it! it's unique and was made right infront of them
grin.gif
  There was a guy I saw in Santa Cruz that was pretty good, didn't get a chance to check much out..he had a pretty big crowd.

-UNDFT-

I had one of those spray paint posters when I lived with my rents. Wonder if my mom threw it out.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Maybe they have certain images practiced and they tweek them here and there to make them unique

they look really nice... would cop if witnessed

That's exactly what it is. The artwork is always nice though...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Dalek

Originally Posted by ksteezy

thats exactly what it is, the average person only uses a significantly small portion of the brain, these people probably put to use a little more and look at the things they can achieve, believe you me, if we used even just 50% of our brain, we'd be able to look into the future, move things just with our thoughts and all sorts of craziness, the brain is an incredible thing....one can only wish to have been born with such talent, these people are truly amazing....oddly enough these extremely talented smart individuals are probably the most socially awkward people you'll know.
This whole idea that we only use a small % of our brain is a silly myth. We use all of our brains we just don't use everything all at once. When strokes occur and effects certain areas of our brain you never hear " hey good thing it attack the part of the brain he didnt use!"

Check out this cracked article that shows people who have even had parts of their brain removed, and have become artistic geniuses

http://www.cracked.com/ar...m-brain-injuries_p2.html

C'mon man....I doubt this guy turned into the new Mozart.
half%2Bskull.jpg

When did you get arrested?

Back
Top Bottom