This dude Soulja Boy making money off of Lil B's style. smh

So I'm looking at 106 & Park yesterday waiting for True Life. (Don't judge me.)

I keep watching until this Soulja Boy video comes on called "Pretty Boy Swag". It was, I think, the #1 video.

So I watch the whole video and this dude took everything Lil B does and incorporated into his whole rap. The song is basura btw.

But I couldn't help but notice that he jacked buddy's whole swagger. I'm not a fan of this #basedgod thing but it was just so noticeable.

People are buying this song off of ITunes and his album will sell somewhat because of this.

I can't be the only one.

So I'm looking at 106 & Park yesterday waiting for True Life. (Don't judge me.)

I keep watching until this Soulja Boy video comes on called "Pretty Boy Swag". It was, I think, the #1 video.

So I watch the whole video and this dude took everything Lil B does and incorporated into his whole rap. The song is basura btw.

But I couldn't help but notice that he jacked buddy's whole swagger. I'm not a fan of this #basedgod thing but it was just so noticeable.

People are buying this song off of ITunes and his album will sell somewhat because of this.

I can't be the only one.

I agree, $#@!* disgustin'
smh.gif

Its been discussed on Twitter before. I want someone to ask Lil B on Friday at the NYC show how does he feel about it? B was in the OG video. Soulja Boy is calling himself Based God and his crew is "based" now.

Come on son. Dude stole everything from the video style to the ad libs. Soulja Boy is a ho. He was on Twitter begging people to take down this video after everyone accused him of swagger jacking.

Its been discussed on Twitter before. I want someone to ask Lil B on Friday at the NYC show how does he feel about it? B was in the OG video. Soulja Boy is calling himself Based God and his crew is "based" now.

Come on son. Dude stole everything from the video style to the ad libs. Soulja Boy is a ho. He was on Twitter begging people to take down this video after everyone accused him of swagger jacking.

Man i know a lot of yall hate B's music, but on the real, he's a cool down to earth dude and it's sad to see him get played like this. I HAVE NOO IDEA why B is cool with it. I used to defend soulja because he was always like the underdog, but he lost all my respect from this..

Man i know a lot of yall hate B's music, but on the real, he's a cool down to earth dude and it's sad to see him get played like this. I HAVE NOO IDEA why B is cool with it. I used to defend soulja because he was always like the underdog, but he lost all my respect from this..

roll.gif
roll.gif

The last 3 videos I've seen of SB has been straight Lil B but w/o the vulgar lines bout ho** on his di**....I know for a fact Soulja boy is takin care of Lil B money wise cause he knows he's swagger jackin.

He went from the Superman thing, to jackin the Dallas dougie swag, then to jackin Gucci Mane/Oj's swag, now he's on Lil B. Who's nxt?
nerd.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The last 3 videos I've seen of SB has been straight Lil B but w/o the vulgar lines bout ho** on his di**....I know for a fact Soulja boy is takin care of Lil B money wise cause he knows he's swagger jackin.

He went from the Superman thing, to jackin the Dallas dougie swag, then to jackin Gucci Mane/Oj's swag, now he's on Lil B. Who's nxt?
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
tired.gif
Justin Biebier, word to omaha mall. Pop Star Souljer coming soon
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
tired.gif
Justin Biebier, word to omaha mall. Pop Star Souljer coming soon
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
tired.gif
Explain the dougie to me

Back
Top Bottom