roll.gif

Edit:
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bow Wow is too much

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yall just now peepin. It's a guarantee that whatever new cat SB signs to his lil clique, he immediately bites their style instead of lettin the person eat off they own style. I bet the whol superman and Ya steez was Arabs
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised.

but...when you can do this...why change?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yall just now peepin. It's a guarantee that whatever new cat SB signs to his lil clique, he immediately bites their style instead of lettin the person eat off they own style. I bet the whol superman and Ya steez was Arabs
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised.

but...when you can do this...why change?

wow he stole everything from the plaid shirt to the filiming in the car and random locations.

wow he stole everything from the plaid shirt to the filiming in the car and random locations.

yall saying Pretty Boy Swag is wack but its a blatant bite from Lil B. If Lil B did it yall would be in the club bigging it up and dancing
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. SB is a clown he shoulda gave B that song.

yall saying Pretty Boy Swag is wack but its a blatant bite from Lil B. If Lil B did it yall would be in the club bigging it up and dancing
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Most Lil' B fans rock with PBS. It's just a direct bite

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Most Lil' B fans rock with PBS. It's just a direct bite

Originally Posted by GFlower8

foreal tho. i actually was becoming a fan of soulja boy, givin him props for gettin money the way he is and what not. but i was completely oblivious to the fact that he is straight up swagger jacker. dude just bites off other artists' style, flow, etc everything. these are old but,

and now dude is jockin lil b hard. that %@@%@ horrible smh. ##!% soulja boy

bow wow . . . consistent hits ? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

foreal tho. i actually was becoming a fan of soulja boy, givin him props for gettin money the way he is and what not. but i was completely oblivious to the fact that he is straight up swagger jacker. dude just bites off other artists' style, flow, etc everything. these are old but,

and now dude is jockin lil b hard. that %@@%@ horrible smh. ##!% soulja boy

bow wow . . . consistent hits ? 
laugh.gif

Soulja made money before lil b.
But it does seem like he is swagger jacking,
lil b must be getting paper on the side so he doesnt care.

Werent people on here crying about sb taking gucci and oj style too?

Soulja made money before lil b.
But it does seem like he is swagger jacking,
lil b must be getting paper on the side so he doesnt care.

Werent people on here crying about sb taking gucci and oj style too?

So I just peeped Soulja performance on 106 & Park. Damn, son really has B's swag in a head lock...every movement down to the T.

I really can't see this being something helping B in the future.

So I just peeped Soulja performance on 106 & Park. Damn, son really has B's swag in a head lock...every movement down to the T.

I really can't see this being something helping B in the future.

I don't think there's much lil b can do at this point. It will be interesting to watch... I wonder who does pr for these guys anyway?

Back
Top Bottom